Sexiest Member 2005 Poll

Spaz The Great

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm... That doesn't make you gay. I judge all of my guy friends.

Now that's really sad when you feel you can't judge your same sex friends without being labelled gay. Must be quite an anti-social community to grow up in if you feel like that.

I judge my friends. Or perhaps it's just one of those immaturity things I dunno but still.

-_- Another person who does not know much about anything. I am NOT GOTH. Everyone who dresses in black is not goth for Christ's fuckin' sake! That just gets on my nerves.

Ok... Back to voting. :mellow:

um. what do you think goth is? it's just a fashion label now. you have long black hair, black clothes, black trenchcoat...

oh and can you honestly say if we called some guy attractive irl that we wouldn't be called gay?

You aren't calling a guy attractive. By saying he's the best looking out of a choice doesn't mean you are sexually attracted to him. I think anybody can dechipher who is ugly and who isn't, and thats all you're doing - everyone else is ugly, and i'm not. Simple. :)

Exactly-I'll say to a guy at school someting like "Nice Haircut." That doesn't make me gay.

Also, Kokane has voted so when do the polls close?