14 replies to this topic

#1 john

john

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 12:42 AM

Hi guys im at the spot wher ei find a plane LOL, how do i fly it, i tried running it on the track but it keeps saying "you flew for 2 seconds" and comes down :( how do i fly it??

ops sorry i just foudn the otehr thread bout this but xstill it didnt help lol!

#2 Watch It!

Watch It!

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 01:59 AM

OMG. ok what you do is get it strait on the runway then push the left analog slightly up then accelerate and when starts moving it will eventually start sparking, when this happens let got of the left analog stick then it will shoot up into the sky.

#3 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 06:04 PM

OMG. ok what you do is get it strait on the runway then push the left analog slightly up then accelerate and when starts moving it will eventually start sparking, when this happens let got of the left analog stick then it will shoot up into the sky.

After this, pull back so it shoots up until it is almost at a stall. Push forward and dive almost straight down. It SHOULD get enough speed((thus, enough lift)) to take off. Now KEEP IT LEVEL! It will want to continue raising, but keep lightly tapping forward to keep it from raising, thus losing speed.

It takes some time and/or practice to get it down, but it IS fun to fly.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#4 john

john

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 08:03 PM

ok wehen i press the left key on the keyboard it just keeps going LEFT!! and no sparks :(

#5 the spooky lemon

the spooky lemon

sexiest post ever --->

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 02:40 PM

ok wehen i press the left key on the keyboard it just keeps going LEFT!! and no sparks :(

theyre on about the ps2 one, i dont know about this but it might be 9 & 6 to go up/down ( im just guessing about this coz theyre the controls for vice city)

#6 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 08:35 PM

You're trying to fly with a keyboard? Tough luck. Best wishes.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#7 john

john

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 09:26 PM

lol thanks i quit and bough vice city now..but now i come to find that there is NO AIRPLANE IN VC other than that sea plane! :pissed:

#8 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 02:56 AM

lol thanks i quit and bough vice city now..but now i come to find that there is NO AIRPLANE IN VC other than that sea plane! :pissed:

And I'm guessing someone told you there was?

Posted Image

lolz

#9 C.O.D

C.O.D

SFM Right-Hand

• Elite Members
  • 858 posts
  • Indonesia 

Posted 10 January 2006 - 04:37 AM

Man.... This guy cracked more jokes than Mr. Bean! LOL LOL!!!

Posted Image

#10 Oskar

Oskar

y halo thar owlz!

• Banned
  • 1,440 posts
  • Poland 

Posted 24 January 2006 - 07:56 PM

Hi guys im at the spot wher ei find a plane LOL, how do i fly it, i tried running it on the track but it keeps saying "you flew for 2 seconds" and comes down :( how do i fly it??

ops sorry i just foudn the otehr thread bout this but xstill it didnt help lol!

to make the plane go up ^ not down V
just slide your mosue UP ( meaning ^ )

#11 C.O.D

C.O.D

SFM Right-Hand

• Elite Members
  • 858 posts
  • Indonesia 

Posted 25 January 2006 - 09:39 AM

Mouse, right? I haven't tried that. I will try on my friends house later. never knew that. Is it true that you can get through to that area after that tunnel with this Dodo?

Posted Image

#12 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 07:07 PM

Mouse, right? I haven't tried that. I will try on my friends house later. never knew that. Is it true that you can get through to that area after that tunnel with this Dodo?

There is no area after the tunnel. Unless you mean Ghost Town. You can get there but it's hard to do.

Posted Image

lolz

#13 C.O.D

C.O.D

SFM Right-Hand

• Elite Members
  • 858 posts
  • Indonesia 

Posted 27 January 2006 - 09:24 AM

You ever got there anyone? If you have already, gimme some 'spoilers', I'm trying so hard that my friend himself is feeling weird.

Posted Image

#14 burny

burny

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 09:54 PM

My favorite way to fly the plane is using the callahan bridge. I park the plane in the garage on Staunton Island and save the game for quicker access to the plane. Drive the plane to the east end of callahan bridge. Turn around and then get in the center of the bridge. NOw you can get a lot of speed and not worry about traffic. When the bridge starts to go downhill, it'll be easyy to get airborn. Sometimes its tough clearing the billboards at the end of the island. If you do though, you can make it the airport and land it on the runway. If you crash, just load the saved game and try it again.

#15 lewissmiffy

lewissmiffy

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:40 PM

Off topic: if u want to go to ghost town take away the invisble wall via moo maper or just make a bridge

Ontopic: I couldnt fly a plane either untill i seen this thread go this thread :thumbsup:
Posted Image You gota love it :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users