Official lcs vid topic.

Dave1

Fine, I'll post some of mine.

video48lg.gif

Y'know, it's when you try to stunt and record it that you realise how crappy the "video" feature is.... I mean, seriously, controlling the game is a bitch in video mode, and then sometimes the game progesses really fast in between captures and the GIF as a result looks ABSOLUTELY shit and then you just wasted your time.

I can't upload the second one I want to upload because it is more than one MB in size. I also cannot seem to remember my login info for ImageLodge. Oh well.

Instead of using image lodge, use imageshack.us, you can upload pictures up to 1024 kb in size...and you dont need to register. You can also resize pics if you want.
I can't upload the second one I want to upload because it is more than one MB in size. I also cannot seem to remember my login info for ImageLodge. Oh well.

Just so you know, 1 MB = 1024 KB. ;)

Oh, and if you would've checked the location for my picture, you'd see it was hosted on IMAGESHACK.US

name='7thAngel' date='Dec 23 2005, 01:12 AM' post='53418']

Instead of using imageshack.us use imageknockout.com it uploads up to 5MB :)

if u join them u can upload any amount not just 5mb, and its free!

this is mine

rampage.gif

i downloaded a 100% complete gamesave off the internet and for sum strange reason cop cars are all over the docks :huh:

i made a vid of blowing up a cop car that was driving into a wall on a ship

video2.gif

Edited by the spooky lemon

i have just found a glitch and i have recorded them!

if you set your time to past 22:00 and go on the weathers named with numbers the whole screen changes colour except for places where there is light E.G under a lamp post

blue= blue_1.gif

black= black.gif

brown= brown.gif

green= Green.gif

PS it works best at 22:30

enjoy

Edited by the spooky lemon