Edit car colors

Never fall off your motorcycle

v0.4:

Firmware 2.6 support

Your car is indestructible, always steaming, smoking, or on fire

No reload

v0.5:

Video recorder

Change CPU speed to 333MHz (fw 2.0-2.5 only)

Battery percent, voltage and temp (fw 2.0-2.5 only)

Heavy motorcycle

Turn while power jumping

download here

http://www.maxbot.com/gta/

EDIT:

omg the game play sooo smooth no jerks, lags, slowdowns just fluid gameplay.

post-1790-1135106058.gif

Here is one of my vids.

Spooky lemon, the vid recorder makes everyones game slow, try using the 333mhz, wont be much of a difference but it helps, and it sends the vids to your pic section, I don't know why but it does, just plug the usb into your psp and send the vid from the pics file to your comp and upload it, image shack has limits on sizes so try not to use them,Then just post it like you would any normal image.

Edited by Crimson

post-1790-1135106058.gif

Here is one of my vids.

Spooky lemon, the vid recorder makes everyones game slow, try using the 333mhz, wont be much of a difference but it helps, and it sends the vids to your pic section, I don't know why but it does, just plug the usb into your psp and send the vid from the pics file to your comp and upload it, image shack has limits on sizes so try not to use them,Then just post it like you would any normal image.

i have 2.6 so thats not available on the list :pissed:

No man, I was being sarcastic because your image hoster doesnt allow for forum hot linking...all you get is "IPB image."

Use www.imageshack.us for image hosting, upload an image, and then you get several links for the image, what you want is "hot link for forums 1"

Edited by Aquador

No, Edison Carter suggest using 222mhz for a better video outcome. Want to know why it sends it to the pictures section? Because it's a picture. It isn't a video. OBVIOUSLY it won't go to the video section.

Well you cant expect him to think its a picture when clearly you see Video recorder and not animated Gif recorder.....

And the only REAL difference the 333Mhz makes is when there are alot of cars, or people or explosions, it lessons the lag...tremendously....but you usually dont see a shit load of that stuff since the game was made to work on 222Mhz.

Edited by Aquador

Well you cant expect him to think its a picture when clearly you see Video recorder and not animated Gif recorder.....

Ok, well when he has ALREADY UPLOADED ONE and CLEARLY must have seen he uploaded a GIF ANIMATION, then I'd expect him to know the reason it got sent to the picture folder is because, well, it's a PICTURE.

Ok, well when he has ALREADY UPLOADED ONE and CLEARLY must have seen he uploaded a GIF ANIMATION, then I'd expect him to know the reason it got sent to the picture folder is because, well, it's a PICTURE.

Maybe hes just a dumbf*ck....that was my post after the above comment...and its not there...and I KNOW I made that post.