the second gta for psp

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've heard alot of reference to Carcer City in games.. I know it was the city from manhunt. But anyway, i dont know excactly where its supposed to be based off of.... I think either Chicago or Detroit. A Chicago based game would be cool cause then you could have some kind of Al Capone type dude. Of course then it would have to be based back in the 30's or something. I'm talking out my ass i know.

keep hearing rumors bout it being in london? I think they ought to, it would be loads better than the getaway.

I heard that the next psp gta will be gta las venturas. And you will be playing in the 50s or 60s

I read it in the dutch magazin power Unlimited :thumbsup: I hope it's true :worship:

• 1 month later...

It has to be London, Think about it, Rockstar must be sick of using the same old cities for so long now, London would be the best bet because it has already been released, I think if anything maybe not 60 again but deffinitly 80-early 90's London this would then allow rockstar to leave the older places behind and continue with what they originally done with the PS1 titles. My opinion not a fact :D

It has to be London, Think about it, Rockstar must be sick of using the same old cities for so long now, London would be the best bet because it has already been released, I think if anything maybe not 60 again but deffinitly 80-early 90's London this would then allow rockstar to leave the older places behind and continue with what they originally done with the PS1 titles. My opinion not a fact :D

GTA london is as good as confirmed for PS3.. so many rumers and so many people wanting it.. it they put it on PSP it would be crap, that's ment to be some kinda game like the getaway coming out for PSP anyway, it's called "gangs of london" I think... It's in the UK official game mag.. April or March copy.

Gangs of london has also been confirmed to be nothing like The Getaway, It's a tactical game much like Metal Gear Ac!d or LOTR Tactics, This could again open the gates for London. London will be either on PSP or PS3 though until we are given some sort of info from rockstar we can only watch and wait..

Putting the next gta psp in London would be suicidal, the getawaypsp is already long in development and actually looks pretty fun (a fun getaway game, never thought I'd see the day..)

To be fair to it, and maybe this won't go down to well with people that are anti any freeroam which isn't gta, the getaway series is the most accurate freeroam game out there, graphically and realistically it's in it's own league but naturally a game set in america will do better from a larger market.

[/offtopic]

To be fair to it, and maybe this won't go down to well with people that are anti any freeroam which isn't gta, the getaway series is the most accurate freeroam game out there, graphically and realistically it's in it's own league but naturally a game set in america will do better from a larger market.

As I said early, It has been confirmed that 'Gangs of London' isn't actually a free-roam game, it's tactical. Read it here

Gamespot Review

If rockstar did make the PSP version of GTA in London, It will whipe this off the shelves..

I for one would love to go back to Vice City. Except they should make the timeline after San Andreas and LCS. E.g: Ken Rosenberg flees Leone in SA and goes back to VC, Donald Love should have taken over Avery's business and I would love to see Mercedes and Col. Cortez again. Just my $0.20

Edited by The JD