14 replies to this topic

#1 the spooky lemon

the spooky lemon

sexiest post ever --->

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 04:18 PM

where do u think the next gta 4 psp should be set?

i think san andreas would be nice but that would be too much for a umd :down: vice city would also be good

#2 Steven

Steven

E-1337

• Elite Members
  • 581 posts
  • United States 

Posted 19 December 2005 - 04:26 PM

Already a forum for it.

Mod please close or move to the correct forum.

Posted Image

#3 Adriaan

Adriaan

Hatchetman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • South Africa 

Posted 19 December 2005 - 08:31 PM

*moved*

Vice City.

#4 Corey AKA the irish pimp

Corey AKA the irish pimp

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 12:36 AM

Oh I hope its vice city and i hope they bring back tommy vercetti! hes a total pimp!

#5 ITBTD

ITBTD

I LOVE MEERKATS!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • United States 

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:26 AM

where do u think the next gta 4 psp should be set?
i think san andreas would be nice but that would be too much for a umd :down: vice city would also be good

you'll never know. maybe tech' will bring us to that in a few years.
Posted Image

#6 Ghost

Ghost

The man who brought you;

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  •    England 

Posted 22 February 2006 - 07:43 PM

keep hearing rumors bout it being in london? I think they ought to, it would be loads better than the getaway.

Edited by T3RM1N8R3, 22 February 2006 - 07:44 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 the spooky lemon

the spooky lemon

sexiest post ever --->

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 04:19 PM

i like the getaway, its fun

#8 rosenberg

rosenberg

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 13 March 2006 - 07:42 PM

I've heard alot of reference to Carcer City in games.. I know it was the city from manhunt. But anyway, i dont know excactly where its supposed to be based off of.... I think either Chicago or Detroit. A Chicago based game would be cool cause then you could have some kind of Al Capone type dude. Of course then it would have to be based back in the 30's or something. I'm talking out my ass i know.

#9 Joyrider

Joyrider

Trickster

• Elite Members
  • 89 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 16 March 2006 - 03:00 PM

keep hearing rumors bout it being in london? I think they ought to, it would be loads better than the getaway.

I heard that the next psp gta will be gta las venturas. And you will be playing in the 50s or 60s
I read it in the dutch magazin power Unlimited :thumbsup: I hope it's true :worship:

#10 Atticus

Atticus

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  •    England 

Posted 17 April 2006 - 03:17 PM

It has to be London, Think about it, Rockstar must be sick of using the same old cities for so long now, London would be the best bet because it has already been released, I think if anything maybe not 60 again but deffinitly 80-early 90's London this would then allow rockstar to leave the older places behind and continue with what they originally done with the PS1 titles. My opinion not a fact :D
Posted Image

#11 xPyrox

xPyrox

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 03:44 PM

It has to be London, Think about it, Rockstar must be sick of using the same old cities for so long now, London would be the best bet because it has already been released, I think if anything maybe not 60 again but deffinitly 80-early 90's London this would then allow rockstar to leave the older places behind and continue with what they originally done with the PS1 titles. My opinion not a fact :D

GTA london is as good as confirmed for PS3.. so many rumers and so many people wanting it.. it they put it on PSP it would be crap, that's ment to be some kinda game like the getaway coming out for PSP anyway, it's called "gangs of london" I think... It's in the UK official game mag.. April or March copy.

#12 Atticus

Atticus

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  •    England 

Posted 19 April 2006 - 08:44 PM

Gangs of london has also been confirmed to be nothing like The Getaway, It's a tactical game much like Metal Gear Ac!d or LOTR Tactics, This could again open the gates for London. London will be either on PSP or PS3 though until we are given some sort of info from rockstar we can only watch and wait..
Posted Image

#13 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 20 April 2006 - 07:31 PM

Putting the next gta psp in London would be suicidal, the getawaypsp is already long in development and actually looks pretty fun (a fun getaway game, never thought I'd see the day..)

To be fair to it, and maybe this won't go down to well with people that are anti any freeroam which isn't gta, the getaway series is the most accurate freeroam game out there, graphically and realistically it's in it's own league but naturally a game set in america will do better from a larger market.

[/offtopic]

#14 Atticus

Atticus

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  •    England 

Posted 20 April 2006 - 09:11 PM

To be fair to it, and maybe this won't go down to well with people that are anti any freeroam which isn't gta, the getaway series is the most accurate freeroam game out there, graphically and realistically it's in it's own league but naturally a game set in america will do better from a larger market.

As I said early, It has been confirmed that 'Gangs of London' isn't actually a free-roam game, it's tactical. Read it here

Gamespot Review

If rockstar did make the PSP version of GTA in London, It will whipe this off the shelves..
Posted Image

#15 The JD

The JD

133 -> Doesn't Take A Genius To Figure It Out!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 01:35 AM

I for one would love to go back to Vice City. Except they should make the timeline after San Andreas and LCS. E.g: Ken Rosenberg flees Leone in SA and goes back to VC, Donald Love should have taken over Avery's business and I would love to see Mercedes and Col. Cortez again. Just my $0.20

Edited by The JD, 21 April 2006 - 01:36 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users