help with installing new cars

arillious

:bashhead: i down loaded the shelby gt 500 and the 72 chevelle (form the www.gtaplace.com, here :) ) and i tryed installing them with the mod installer for san andreas and i tried doing it with the IMG Tool 2.0. now maybey i messed up, i doubt i did, but i can get either one to work. the game works find till i start the game. i just go the game so i start new game becasue i dont have any saved games yet lol. PLEASE healp out if you can :bashhead:

arillious

NO MODS seem to want to work for me! ok.... i have san andreas for pc dvd-rom the second edition... is that ok?

also yea i install a mod and when the game starts to load up, it stops at the big "a" in sanAndreas. and the music keeps playing but nothing else happens. i have to restart my computer by pushing reset to get back to my desk top. im really buggin off this lol. do i need to update sanAndreas or somethin like that?

Arillious

i just found somewhere that the version i have "2.0" is not compatable with the mods out there. the mods were the whole reason for me getting the game im gonna return it maybe i doubt i can trade it for 1.0 since its opend. i could say they gave me the wrong copy. well im really dissapointed... will there ever be mods for version 2.0 san andreas?

arillious :cry:

anyone know where i can get a copy of san andreas 1.0 like for sale. seein how those rock star bastards f*cked me and many others over anyone know how i can just get 1.0 period so i can make mods and use them. i f*ckin payed $43 for this sack of shit and it doesn't do what i thougt it did. yea... if u reply ........ thanks i guess.... oh one more thing im pretty new to this so... is there any chance of a patch coming out making 2.0 mod friendly?

Edited by arillious