Presidency

PaganGuru

Who should become the next president of the USA?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who should become the next president of the USA?

• George W. Bush
    • John Kerry
    • Ralph Nador
    • George W. Bush's son

I voted null. It doesn't matter who becomes president, we'll always be spending ridiculous amounts of money on completely trivial things, being annoyed by questionable political decisions, and generally unhappy with the way the world is run. Plus, I'm English, and below the voting age, so my opinions are officially worthless.

I voted null. It doesn't matter who becomes president, we'll always be spending ridiculous amounts of money on completely trivial things, being annoyed by questionable political decisions, and generally unhappy with the way the world is run. Plus, I'm English, and below the voting age, so my opinions are officially worthless.

WTF? Seriously dude, you like 13 and almost as wise as a 60 year old, damn, wow, most of your posts are just mindblowing, and I'm almost always reading them when I'm listening to some fucked up psychedelic Pink Floyd music...

Damn, wow, I think that just gave me a mondgasm :lol:

I think Bush. He may not be the best choice, but he will finish the iraq war. I have a feeling that if Kerry is the president he will remove our troops and make it look like we are running away with our tails between our legs.

LOL! :lol: Yeh sure, lets just keep fighting a war for oil for all of the Petrol Companies represented by Cheney, and then use some clever disguise to make it look like we are "cleansing" the people that we are forcing to believe in freedom

• 4 months later...
Bush and Blair can kiss my ass. the us is wasting money on a war that will only profit oil agencies, like the saudis, and the carllow group, owners of us defense. The saudis suck ass too! They own 4 freakin percent of the us!

:coolthumbup: Either you already knew that or you saw Farenheit 9/11. The Saudis put billions of dollars in the U.S. economy. Then we go and attack them. We need to deal with Bin Laden not Saddam.

JUST A SUGGESTION, BEFORE YOU GUYS START BASHING GEORGE BUSH ,LET ME GIVE YOU A COUPLE FACTS TO LISTEN TO. THE WAR IN IRAQ HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OIL, KNOW I KNOW ALOT OF YOU YOUNG IMPRESIONABLE MINDS ARE SAYING"NO, MIKE MOORE SAID IT WAS AND ANY THING HE SAYS IS TRUE "

WELL ITS NOT. WE GET EXACTLY NO OIL FROM IRAQ. WHAT DO WE HAVE TO GAIN? ALSO YOU THINK WE SHOULDNT HAVE EVEN GONE TO IRAQ "OH AND BY WE I MEAN MYSELF AND OTHER SOLIDERS WHO ACTUALLY WENT AND SERVED OUR COUNTRY". WELL YOU TELL THAT TO THE OVER TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND KURDS AND IRAQIS THAT HUSSEIN HAD KILLED AND BURRIED IN MASS GRAVES.

BECAUSE EVERY IRAQI CITEZEN THAT THANKED ME BELIEVED IN WHAT WE ARE DOING. THIS COUNTRY IS IN GRAVE DANGER AND IF YOU DONT THINK SO YOU ARE MISTAKIN. JOHN KERRY HAS THE WORST RECORD OF VOTING IN THE SENATE. HE MISSED 77% PERCENT OF THE VOTES ON SENATE INTELLIGENCE ISSUES AND HE WAS ON THE COMMITEE. THERE ARE MANY MORE ISSUES I COULD SPEAK ON BUT HEY THIS SITE IS ABOUT THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD, AND IF JOHN KERRY PLAYS GTA ILL VOTE FOR HIM, PEACE.