the official mgilb81 topic

Ðê §h͆

I never thought that you wouldve thought of me like that :P. It was in September I think when I stole your Gmail and Yahoo. That was funny. I cracked your MSN and it was like "Skullraider- Now Obtained By MGILB81". AHAHAHAHA! Then I saved youre contacts onto my computer then cleared your buddy list. Ah good times. Too bad nestea "cracked" 7-8 of my accounts. Most were my old hotmail ones from months past that have been used to spam every site out there so they were pretty much useless. But now my Gmail account collection is 19. I WOULDVE(gently caress YOU NESTEA!) had like 38 or so addys if those 8 werent stolen. My Gaim takes like 3 minutes to load up all of my addys anyway :P. fingering1ov8pg.gif Nestea! Ive changed my password for everything. It is no longer "have67bets" or "film82bike". Those passwords DO work on any spam account I have such as ones that I have had for this forum among any other one. A "real" account where I will try to behave will carry with it my new password. I get my passwords from my school, so thats why theyre so stupid and dont make any sense. My school changed my username to "GILBM81" when its been "MGILB81" for the past 2 frolicking years! So look for GILBM81 and youll see where Im using my new screenname at :Pfingering1ov8pg.gif.