Im Sorry San Andreas

888ball

Time for a waffle methinks, I just hope you have the patience to see the point of this post. OK here we go.

So I generally have phases with games, GTA usally dominating the phases. I still actively play the entire trilogy, MTA and quite recently, LCS. So after my huge San Andreas phase, I came to seek a more simple and smaller game. I brushed the dust off my copy of GTA3, with 98% I felt there was some finishing that needed doing. Within about two weeks I had finished it 100% but carried on playing for a month or two. Then it appeared to be Vice City's turn, I started to experiments with stunts and as an amature I was rather proud of my over the river near the police station to grind. Yet agen a few months were spent on this, I just loved the feel of Vice City. Then with talks of a GTA Place community stunting video, I decided to buy Vice City for the PC off ebay. At £6, I was pleased with the buy. With the idea of a stunt vid slowly neglected, I forgot about stunting and downloaded the Multi Theft Auto mod. That provided me with about a months of good gaming. Then my "Great GTA neglection" came into place, this was a time when I would rather pick up my Gameboy Colour and play Pokemon Blue than play a Grand Theft Auto. So this soon ended with the release of Liberty City Stories, I pretty much played that part timely until tonite. However, maybe not gripping me as much as the other GTA titles did, tonite I decided to play San Andreas. This was a huge step for me because before tonite, I had disowned it, I felt it just didn't have the feeling of the others so I chose not to play it. I believed that Vice City was the best GTA by far. But just after an hour of gaming, I had totally forgot what I had missed with San Andreas. I had totaly forgotten the actual quality of the game, I had forgotten why it is the best GTA game ever. I would like to appoligise for my ignorance. San Andreas simply rules.

If you bothered to read this, thankyou, I just wonder if anyone else feels the same or has had a similar experiance.

that kind of thing always happens to me but I still think vice city is the best san andreas is good but I didnt like the towns they felt to small and I got annowed with always having to feed CJ.

what happens with me is when I get a new game lets just say it is a war game I will get uppsesed with it and will say that it's the best game ever but I get bored after a week or two then after I get bored I end up always going back to either Vice City or San Andreas or another GTA but GTA will aalways be my favorite games

Personally, I don't think I'll ever get tired of playing the GTA trilogy. I stick with San An 'cause it's the biggest and has the most variety but I still play VC if I'm feelin' in an 80's mood.

I think I've been playing San An everyday for a year (man I'm soooo addicted) and I still have only got to 80%. Then again I kinda left off tying up the loose ends as I got absorbed in generally farting about and doing stupid things, like seeing how far I could jump off the top of chilead (980ft in an Infernus w. nitro, haven't tried it with the tank yet tho :D) or collecting police vehicles (including the police maverick WHICH HAS NO DAMN GUN :pissed:)

Anyway, yeah I love all the GTA's and don't think I'll ever get tired of playing them (except when APB comes out)