R* Screwed up this time?

YoungFools

I noticed something fascinating about GTA:LCS, you mite be interested. Do not delete the link psptuning.com. Ok heres a snippet of the article I wrote on my site.

As you know GTAIII was set in the 1980's or early 1990's. What date is GTA: Liberty City Stories set in? 1998. You may be thinking, well, this is entirely fascinating and stop reading...
visit the site for the rest psptuning.com

Really? o sh*t, it was Vice city that was set in the 80's, damn it. I thought I had something good then. argh! Hang on, where does it say that GTAIII was 2001? thats when it was made. and judging by the major enhancements of GTA:LCS to GTAIII you would think logically that GTA:LCS would be set after.

Really? o sh*t, it was Vice city that was set in the 80's, damn it. I thought I had something good then. argh! Hang on, where does it say that GTAIII was 2001? thats when it was made. and judging by the major enhancements of GTA:LCS to GTAIII you would think logically that GTA:LCS would be set after.

No, GTAIII was set in 2001. Before the game was released, R* said this. In magazines, it says this. It probably does in game as well, probably at the start but I can't remember. Rockstar also said that Liberty City Stories will take place three years before GTAIII. Do the math, three years before GTAIII, that's 1998, so we know from this that GTAIII's events took place in 2001.