OMIGAWDZ

Tom

I know ive disappeared for a very very very long time.. haha..

but i guess im back for a bit ay?

haha..

man this place has changed since the very first 2 GTAPlaces..

Chris, i dunno if you still have Blotsort.com link up.. but you may aswell remove it, as Blotsort.com is dead :cry:

I know ive disappeared for a very very very long time.. haha..

but i guess im back for a bit ay?

haha..

man this place has changed since the very first 2 GTAPlaces..

Chris, i dunno if you still have Blotsort.com link up.. but you may aswell remove it, as Blotsort.com is dead :cry:

I noticed, you LOSE! :pissedred:

I tried contacting you on your Blotsort forums a while back and you never responded!

OH MY GAWD YOU IS BACK! -humps leg-

I'm like the only one who still recognizes you anymore, no one else gives you credit or anything like that. Everyone is LOSERS! :nope:

I noticed, you LOSE! :pissedred:

I tried contacting you on your Blotsort forums a while back and you never responded!

OH MY GAWD YOU IS BACK! -humps leg-

I'm like the only one who still recognizes you anymore, no one else gives you credit or anything like that. Everyone is LOSERS! :nope:

:down: *crys* nooooo...! this can't be ..ME A LOSER? no!

Hey Tom, even i don't knwo you.

@DloG: Your getting on my frekin nerves. Shut up you doushe

wuddup!

God damn. Quite your useless ass posts. This isn't your AOL chat room or your instant messages. I'm seriously so past pissed off with you little "thugs" coming on here acting like your the shit, that the next retarded post I see from ANY OF YOU, the poster is getting warned. After that, an effin' suspension. I can't stand these idiots.

But Tom is back, and it is EFFIN' AWESOME LIKE WHOA!

God damn. Quite your useless ass posts. This isn't your AOL chat room or your instant messages. I'm seriously so past pissed off with you little "thugs" coming on here acting like your the shit, that the next retarded post I see from ANY OF YOU, the poster is getting warned. After that, an effin' suspension. I can't stand these idiots.

But Tom is back, and it is EFFIN' AWESOME LIKE WHOA!

you trippen buster I am new to this stuff so cut me some slak or ill cut you BIATCH!!!!!!

Edited by DloG

Buster? Haha You sound like one of the Looney Tunes characters...I remember watching them when I was a kid...

Anyway it's awesome to have you back Tom. I'm gonna need someone to make a me a cool sig actually so I'll be asking you later... also what made you suddenly come back? Did you miss us all so much that you started to cry at night just thinking about us? :)

you trippen buster I am new to this stuff so cut me some slak or ill cut you BIATCH!!!!!!

Aha. I laugh at you. Alot. For one, I am not "trippen", or "trippin'" for that matter. :rolleyes:

Buster? Haha You sound like one of the Looney Tunes characters...I remember watching them when I was a kid...

Anyway it's awesome to have you back Tom. I'm gonna need someone to make a me a cool sig actually so I'll be asking you later... also what made you suddenly come back? Did you miss us all so much that you started to cry at night just thinking about us? :)

Duh. :huh: Why else do you think he came back. He could sense that I was saddened by his departure. :D

haha spaz, blotsort is one dead motherf*cker..

but umm.. UrbanVideos.net is the new shit.. along with my blog:

http://iroxor.modblog.com

ummm Slavik i was like this graphics type guy thing who used to be around the gta community alot, then i got bored and left the community pretty much all together.. haha..

just got bored, and Skyline gave me a link to a topic and i decided to just spam around the place a bit..

-edit-

Chris, umm, im not that into sig making and all that jazz no more, but i dunno, might be able to do somethin for ya, or why not ask some of the other talents on here? i seen some pretty good shit here..

Edited by Tom

Chris, umm, im not that into sig making and all that jazz no more, but i dunno, might be able to do somethin for ya, or why not ask some of the other talents on here? i seen some pretty good shit here..

Anyone who's everyone KNOWS they can't touch yo' shit. If they forget or never knew in the first place, I let them know.