easter eggs

Lewi

I know theres no Ovni,but I have seen (2 times) something that looked like an ovni,probably a secret military airplane.It was triangular shaped,red in color,I saw it the first time when I was on top of the building near the cock rock,it was during the night (around 1am) in the game off course.Anyway I did not have the camera.That took place during my first game,and I told my self never forget to have the camera with you in future games.Well 3 games later I didn´t have the camera (again) the second time I was looking around the clif on top of the mountain area in bayside marina.If you go to very top I`ll see this light towers,one night I was in the area and I saw it again.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know theres no Ovni,but I have seen (2 times) something that looked like an ovni,probably a secret military airplane.It was triangular shaped,red in color,I saw it the first time when I was on top of the building near the cock rock,it was during the night (around 1am) in the game off course.Anyway I did not have the camera.That took place during my first game,and I told my self never forget to have the camera with you in future games.Well 3 games later I didn´t have the camera (again) the second time I was looking around the clif on top of the mountain area in bayside marina.If you go to very top I`ll see this light towers,one night I was in the area and I saw it again.

You probrably saw a bird, they are in a boomerang shape. And for the red light, they are all over SA at night, they are ment to mean distant flying planes. (but if you go up to one, its just a red dot, I did it once)

a realy strange thing happened to me is los santos once

i foung a sparrow on top of a building in san fierro i took it and flew it to los santos i went to the top of the police building in los santos with it (to c if a police copter was spawned there)

but i only found a normal maverick,so i got back in it ,i had no wanted level,and started descending to the ground a red lockon circle apeared on the back of my heli,but i didn'tget shot,i made it to the ground safely,what was trying to shoot me down?

what's an ovni?

-S9

has anyone seen jason?

r* said there was sumthing in the woods?

sumthing around blueberry acres too

i think the point of the ghost cars is to get the feeling that sum1 had just crashed there car and died and now there dented busted up car is rolling down the hill. i cant think of any other reason. and about jason, i was in that place mentioned earlier that says do not enter and private property and stuff. i found an easter egg that i heard about but never saw. remember the vc loading screen? phil was standing there and the sign behind his sed no tresspasing violators will be shot survivors will be shot again. anyway i walked in w/ about 5 grove street gang members at about 12:30. i wuz in the property close to the walton truck when i told my homies to stay here. (btw the licence plate on the walton said "leave here" on the front and "get out" on the back) my homies are waiting there while im looking around. then i heard the chainsaw go on and then off. i got scared and ran back to the homies to protect me. rite when i wuz gonna tell them 2 follow me, i looked down and they where on the ground dead. there where no weapons or money 2 pick up. just dead. i wuz gonna run to da exit and save myself, but then i thot this is one time only chance. so i pulled out a sawn off shotgun and looked around. i heard the chainsaw again. i turned around with the manual aim on, and saw nothing. but still heard that chainsaw. looked left and rite and waited fo a cupple of seconds and listend 2 the chainsaw get louder. now it wuz louder than ever. i turned around and saw nothing again. and thats when i fell on the ground dead. there was a man next to me hoo loked like an everyday farmer. as the screen said wasted and the camera floating up, he continued to chop me on the ground. i kept staring with my mouth open for 2 minuts untill i finnaly moved at the hospital. i took notes and checked the date in the game of when this happend. the date wuz june 6th, 2005. i tried this numberouse times but it didnt work. i waited till june 6th again and jason was there killing me again. i asked sum1 online bout this and learned that june 6th 2005.......................was the release date for san andreas

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

i aint makin nothin up i swear. u can find pics of this dude on the net. infact there wuz even a website in this very forum with pics of this guy. i also saw a big brown thing running the opopsite direction from me in back o' beyond at around 1:00. but it ran way 2 fast 4 me 2 look at clearly. but u dont hav 2 believe me. all i no is that im gettin a digital camera and showing u guys ASAP

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

i aint makin nothin up i swear. u can find pics of this dude on the net. infact there wuz even a website in this very forum with pics of this guy. i also saw a big brown thing running the opopsite direction from me in back o' beyond at around 1:00. but it ran way 2 fast 4 me 2 look at clearly. but u dont hav 2 believe me. all i no is that im gettin a digital camera and showing u guys ASAP

go to gta network and if you can read italian,go to mystories and then inone of the categories it tells about the "Farmer Assassin" with the chain saw that tries to kill you! :o

go to gta network and if you can read italian,go to mystories and then inone of the categories it tells about the "Farmer Assassin" with the chain saw that tries to kill you! :o

can u plz give me the EXACT page link that takes me directly 2 this page cuz i hav a transilator and i cud read the home page but cant find mysteries.

o and the map in the probe inn. i heard sumwhere that if u go 2 one of the dots on that map of san andreas in the back of the counter. go 2 one of the exact locations on the dots while wearing the thermal goggles and u can see aliens. is this possible or complete bullshit?

You probrably saw a bird, they are in a boomerang shape. And for the red light, they are all over SA at night, they are ment to mean distant flying planes. (but if you go up to one, its just a red dot, I did it once)

Nope,it was not a bird,it had engines (2) and it did make a jet noice (very low).And it was moving towards the Area 69.4 the red/silver light(s) I know they are not UFO,and I did the same thing has you,I followed one with a shamal and it was just a small dot.

did ur frend mension the farmers using chainsaws? and did he mention the farmer killing him at exactly midnight?

no but the the texas chainsaw massacre even though i haven't seen it you know it has a chainsaw in it because of it's title and you also know it is located it texas

Everywhere u go it`s always the same thing,while all of u were hunting down 4 Big foot,going after Jason,Jaws etc the real secret of the game is never talked off.I`m talking about the black project plane that u can see in the desert area of LV.It`s nor a UFO!

I`m talking about the black project plane that u can see in the desert area of LV.It`s nor a UFO!

1. the dessert area of LV is called bone country

2.dude! haV u beet the game? in 1 of the missions for the truth. u have 2 go into area 69 and GET the black project! its not a plane! its the friggen jetpack! no myth! there is a cheat for it!

3.donno y its called the black project. but it is the jetpack

4. have a lovely day!

all San Andreas glitches/eastereggs(that i know that anybody never found)

1. there is a tunnel near your airstrip that leads from one side of LV to the otherside(and it ain't the tunnels for the trains) it looks like giant worms dug through it,like in "TREMERS"

2. this is a wird gltich,you can stand on trees on the beach of LS,and if you are wearing all camo,you cant see yourself(unless you move)

3. get an NGR500 and drive really fast rubbing agianst the Pyramid in LV and you will fall into the under world(ive done it by accident)

4. on top of the PAY-SPRAY shop in vinewood,there is a billboard and under the billboard there is a hole to the underworld(tested,works)

5. there are sometimes flying rocks in "bone country"

6. there is a spot in LS that you can drive under water ad it wont get dark ever(ive tested it,near stadium)

and what he said "have a lovely day"

ps:all tested by me

Edited by wheelman101

i just found an easter egg in vice city. when your dirt racing in the hyman stadium there is a bunch of sponsors like sunshine autos and vice street races. i found this one sponsor in this one part of the ring. remember the portland save point in gta3? it said "EDDIE'S" in kinda beat up old writing. i saw that same sponsor sign in the dirt ring

• 2 weeks later...
1. there is a tunnel near your airstrip that leads from one side of LV to the otherside(and it ain't the tunnels for the trains) it looks like giant worms dug through it,like in "TREMERS"

Can you post a screenshot of that please? Ive never heard of that before.