Screenshots

• 1 month later...
how do you take these screens ????

i have lc too but when i use my photo camera the bictures suck :bashhead::bashhead:

If you don't Want to use The cheatdevice, If your Camera is atleast a Worthy one, it should have Macro mode, Whitch takes Pictures on Screens Alot better then normal mode, The macromode button should look like a Flower,

If you allready knew this, Well then eather Your shakey on Holding stuff, Or your camera is low quillity.

• 1 month later...

Alright. Since the topic was brought back, I'm going to share three of mine.

The first is topdown view. To do it, get on a bike and raise the water level to anywhere from 25-40m.

zxl1qp.jpg

zxl35x.jpg

The next is what happens when you try to take a picture during a loading screen. Actually, it's a video but it's only a couple frames and doesn't deserve to be in the video topic.

zxl3ys.gif

Those pictures that you have taken, Chris82, certainly bring back memories of the previous classic GTAs.

Chris82, did you notice the new glitch I found in GTA3? It is in the 'New Glitch Discovered!' topic.

I am curious as to how you create animations of the pictures that you take from LCS, how do you do it?

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...