tOOKIE

KeaK

ahuh what spaz said, let the mother fucker die :lol:

and try to save him LOL, he cannot be saved he is going to be executed, like who the gently caress would want to save that guy, maybe his gang lol

Yeah, exactly. This dude started the crips? You mean those effin' gang bangers who kill people for no reason((or for "hatin'" on the gang, which is stupid to begin with))? To hell with him. To hell with them. God how can someone like someone who started alot of shit like this?

Next we're going to hear that some dude who is "high" up in the bloodz needs to be saved. God effin' dammit.

Who ever thinks that this stupid dam cold blooded should be saved is a dam lunatic. Gangs are not good if you haven't noticed that. They KILL for fun, they like to do all sorts of shit that will make this world seem shity. tOOKIE what a stupid name for a gang leader even though that isn't his real name. God dam stupid idiots, to hell with this dude, I hope he gets it real hard when they execute him. I hope his eyes burst out, maybe he will feel the pain as what he did to others. He shall burn in hell with satin. I think that the police, army or the swat(depends what country you live in) should go and wipe out the gangs and execute the gang members, man that would be a huge war but I think that it would be worth it. Well maybe some gangs are good but not all.

Gang leaders shall die, you can't save them. Jesus what is next, are you going to try and save Saddam Hussein.

I just caught 5 seconds about it on the news. They should have thrown him in a cell with bubba and then see if he wanted to be in a gang.

While in jail he was campaigning to tell kids not to join a gang, he stopped been in the gang while in jail and started to tell people to not join one, thats why he had famous people wanting him to be released.