• GTA 2
    • GTA London
    • GTA 3
    • GTA Vice City
    • GTA Advance
    • GTA San Andreas
    • GTA Liberty City Stories

• 1 month later...

San Andreas 100%. Judging just by the theme and story alone, if I include everything else, lol. I'm not really fond of gangsta-rap, but I really liked the combination of the characters in the game. Vice City didn't really mesmerize me much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

GTA3

It was the first 3D version of the game and the setting and atmosphere in the game was just perfect ('Welcome to Liberty City - The Worste Place in America'), whereas both Vice City and San Andreas don't have that same vibe. In fact, the only 3 things the GTA3 needs to be the absolute ultimate GTA IMO are the ability to swim, the ability to bail out of a moving car and, most importantly, Motorbikes.

Vice City is teh ownage of all GTA. The theme and everything sooo damn great.When i saw a boat i was like omfg!? A boat!!! I would drive around the beach and stuff....memmories...*sigh*

Dude..there were boats in Gta3...only 3 though :cigar:

i would definatly go with Vice city..solely because i love the miami beach them and the 80 glitzy glamour scarface druglord theme

:clapping:

• 5 weeks later...
GTA3

It was the first 3D version of the game and the setting and atmosphere in the game was just perfect ('Welcome to Liberty City - The Worste Place in America'), whereas both Vice City and San Andreas don't have that same vibe. In fact, the only 3 things the GTA3 needs to be the absolute ultimate GTA IMO are the ability to swim, the ability to bail out of a moving car and, most importantly, Motorbikes.

Yes GTA III did have this ghetto newyork style vibe to it when I played it. I think I was from a combination of echoe sound effects, dirty sidewalks, pothole filled roads, with dirty tall brick buildings everywhere.

But on the other hand Vice had unique vibe also. Palm spring, beaches, sunsets, and florida breeze.

My favorite is Vice city. I would of choosed San Andreas for gameplay wise. But I just didn't really enjoy that game alot becuase of the theme.

Edited by Sabin

San Andreas, it has pleans and stuff. And it's bigger. Stupid reason, I know, but there is something about it.

Lcs is great 2 for the fact that you can bring it with ya.

San Andreas, it has pleans and stuff. And it's bigger. Stupid reason, I know, but there is something about it.

Lcs is great 2 for the fact that you can bring it with ya.

• 2 months later...