*Sexiest Member* V2

Chris

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're done.

I had an idea, which just came to me while thinking about pictures. There should be set poses for both males and females. :lol: That way a certain pose won't make someone look sexier, because everyone will be posed the same. :bleh: Though, I think for the most part the guys are following a similar pattern. Headshot, looking forward. Except Pyro's, his is a half-body shot.

I can't see why anyone would adjust lighting and contrast to get a perfect photo for a forum based competition. Everyone should be doing this for a laugh, there's nothing serious about it.

Anyway good luck everyone, voting starts Christmas Eve so you have until then to post more pictures if you wish.

I can't see why anyone would adjust lighting and contrast to get a perfect photo for a forum based competition. Everyone should be doing this for a laugh, there's nothing serious about it.

Anyway good luck everyone, voting starts Christmas Eve so you have until then to post more pictures if you wish.

Oh..... Yeah... Of course, I definitely DO NOT take my "Sexiest Member" title((yes, as of now it is still MY title)) seriously :erm:

i know you dont believe me but those are the original pics, i never adjusted anything to any picture, it was night, i was in my room and i had some more lights on, thats why they are like that.

i'm not desperate, what would i be desperate for? i have a life, i hardly post on forums, i dont care about this contest but i just like competition.

i dont have any problem showing my body, and i like trying new things, new poses, i love photography, and anyway..after high-school i wanna go to university and study film and television, and i wont be allowed to edit the pics in photoshop, cuz when i start working with movies it will be hard to edit them so we dont have to get used to that, so i'm starting make them look good "for real".

Oh well I wasn't actually saying you did I was just replying to the question if someone adjusts lighting and shit and...WTF did anyone even ask that... I don't even know what I'm posting about, damn I'm tired.

I have a bottle of Bawls, mixed with two Bawls Mints in me! w00t for caffiene! I love caffiene. I have a slight caffiene addiction. Ok so it's not slight. Infact, I depend on caffiene! I have to have caffiene or I'm all bfbelabfeulNOT AWAKE!!!!nWieohbobdo..... You know? w000000t!

Oh, and she asked how she got the lighting like that, she never asked how she edited to picture to add lighting. Infact, that wouldn't be hard to do, not sure why anyone would ask how to EDIT that lighting in.