Jump to content



Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

What are you currently playing?


  • Please log in to reply
2385 replies to this topic

#2321 EvoLuTioN

EvoLuTioN

    Call me Evo ...

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:42 AM

Battlefield 3 Beta, Gimme an add on Battlelog/Origin if you lot wanna party.

Id is LolLookEvo

Reality - An illusion caused by Alcohol Deficiency

Posted Image
xfire|Steam ID : evolutionevoz


#2322 amazingdude

amazingdude

    Executioner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:23 AM

Motogp 8

#2323 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

    #SocialMediaPresence

  • Super Mods
  • 4,254 posts
  • United States 

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:23 PM

Right now I'm playing Red Dead Redemption, I'm trying to complete 100% (I'm almost there, I'm at 97.5%) and I used to play a lot of Black Ops (I still do occasionally but with MW3 coming out I've kind of stopped for a bit out of discouragement) but I'm looking forward to BF3 and MW3 and probably a few other games (including Max Payne 3) but maybe discussing upcoming games can go into another topic.

#2324 amazingdude

amazingdude

    Executioner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:02 PM

Well i am currently playing GTA IV :)

#2325 Red_Squirrel_UK

Red_Squirrel_UK

    Thug

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  •    England 

Posted 22 October 2011 - 08:55 PM

Halo 2

Fallout 3

Wolfenstein (latest one)

Trials HD


Right now I'm playing Red Dead Redemption, I'm trying to complete 100% (I'm almost there, I'm at 97.5%) and I used to play a lot of Black Ops (I still do occasionally but with MW3 coming out I've kind of stopped for a bit out of discouragement) but I'm looking forward to BF3 and MW3 and probably a few other games (including Max Payne 3) but maybe discussing upcoming games can go into another topic.


I wonder how the campaign will be for MW3.. I alway's enjoy the campaign for COD game's but they are alway's too short. Hopefully since the campaign for mw3 will be set in 4 different countrie's the campaign will be longer then a 6-8 hour journey.. But I doubt it

Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK, 22 October 2011 - 08:57 PM.


#2326 amazingdude

amazingdude

    Executioner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 22 October 2011 - 11:30 PM

RDR

#2327 Vulpecula

Vulpecula

    Numbers Runner

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  •    England 

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:18 PM

Just completed Batman: Arkham Asylum yesterday afternoon after shamefully ignoring it since July. A truly great game. For my generation, Mark Hamill will always have a place in our hearts as the Joker; Kevin Conroy is Batman.

As of today, I had a brief session on The Ballad of Gay Tony. Rather entertaining. :)

#2328 Ivan

Ivan

    Too far to get home.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:59 PM

Drakengard, ain't loving it so far. Expected better coming from the developers of Nier.
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#2329 Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

    Executioner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:37 PM

Batman Arkham Asylum. Completed the main story (tragic ending), and am now on the hunt for all of the Riddler challenges, seeing as how they are a lot of fun.

Also on Alan Wake.

Both of these are fucking amazing.

#2330 TUN3R

TUN3R

    Executioner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:58 PM

I found like 97% of the Riddler secrets along the story, then spent a few good hours (over 48 / 2 days together) trying to find the remaining 3% :P

#2331 Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

    Executioner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:26 PM

I found like 97% of the Riddler secrets along the story, then spent a few good hours (over 48 / 2 days together) trying to find the remaining 3% :P


What difficulty did you play on? I played it in Normal and found it way too easy. I'm only doing the riddler challenges now, I did the same in the last game (story first, challenges after).

#2332 TUN3R

TUN3R

    Executioner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:21 PM

I also started on normal then re-started on high lol.

Anyway I didn't bother with challenges...

#2333 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

    Executioner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:27 PM

I am currently playing a lot of League of Legends and GTA IV/Episiodes from Liberty City

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

I'm so happy, I could shit a rainbow!


#2334 Noru

Noru

    Nothing is true

  • Elite Members
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:05 PM

Just went back to playing GTA IV to see if I can get some of the achievements that I missed.
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

#2335 EvoLuTioN

EvoLuTioN

    Call me Evo ...

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:10 PM

Battlefield 3.

Reality - An illusion caused by Alcohol Deficiency

Posted Image
xfire|Steam ID : evolutionevoz


#2336 Artur

Artur

    I-E-A-I-A-I-O

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:18 PM

CS:S, TF2 and a few GTA games here and there. Moved across the country for university so I left my 360 with my brother who is in grade 5 and probably needs it more than I do. Really starting to enjoy PC gaming though!

Edit: Oh and The Impossible Game from time to time when I feel like getting pissed off and throwing my iPod across the room.

Edited by Artur, 04 November 2011 - 10:20 PM.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!


#2337 Red_Squirrel_UK

Red_Squirrel_UK

    Thug

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  •    England 

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:53 PM

Batman Arkham Asylum. Completed the main story (tragic ending), and am now on the hunt for all of the Riddler challenges, seeing as how they are a lot of fun.

Also on Alan Wake.

Both of these are fucking amazing.


I got batman not long ago when it was on sale on steam, played it for a little bit then never picked it up again.. I will get round to it, its just I have way too many game's and I play alot of multiplayer game's also

I am currently playing Sonic Generation's.. I will probably be playing DC universe online tomorrow since its now officially FREE to play! (y)

#2338 Ivan

Ivan

    Too far to get home.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:34 PM

Are the batman games cool for people who aren't really into the comics/ movies?

Anyway, playing Fifa 12 aswell, trying to get Nottingham Forest back into their glory days.
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#2339 Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

    Executioner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:57 PM

Are the batman games cool for people who aren't really into the comics/ movies?

Anyway, playing Fifa 12 aswell, trying to get Nottingham Forest back into their glory days.


When I started playing I wasn't a huge Batman fan and I sitll loved it. They are just fantastic games, hell, the predator stealth sequences are so much fun. Oh and it'll make you a batman fan, probably.

#2340 Red_Squirrel_UK

Red_Squirrel_UK

    Thug

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  •    England 

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:40 PM

I like the old batman, with adam west.. Jesus christ was it cheesy

Im really loving this new sonic game.. Like REALLY loving it, might even be safe to say its the best sonic the hedgehog game in exsistence..




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users