What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

• 2 weeks later...

I found like 97% of the Riddler secrets along the story, then spent a few good hours (over 48 / 2 days together) trying to find the remaining 3% :P

What difficulty did you play on? I played it in Normal and found it way too easy. I'm only doing the riddler challenges now, I did the same in the last game (story first, challenges after).

CS:S, TF2 and a few GTA games here and there. Moved across the country for university so I left my 360 with my brother who is in grade 5 and probably needs it more than I do. Really starting to enjoy PC gaming though!

Edit: Oh and The Impossible Game from time to time when I feel like getting pissed off and throwing my iPod across the room.

Edited by Artur

Batman Arkham Asylum. Completed the main story (tragic ending), and am now on the hunt for all of the Riddler challenges, seeing as how they are a lot of fun.

Also on Alan Wake.

Both of these are fucking amazing.

I got batman not long ago when it was on sale on steam, played it for a little bit then never picked it up again.. I will get round to it, its just I have way too many game's and I play alot of multiplayer game's also

I am currently playing Sonic Generation's.. I will probably be playing DC universe online tomorrow since its now officially FREE to play! (y)

Are the batman games cool for people who aren't really into the comics/ movies?

Anyway, playing Fifa 12 aswell, trying to get Nottingham Forest back into their glory days.

When I started playing I wasn't a huge Batman fan and I sitll loved it. They are just fantastic games, hell, the predator stealth sequences are so much fun. Oh and it'll make you a batman fan, probably.

Since Skyrim will arrive soon and all other games/people wiill perish in my eyes, I've decided to pick up the only game that i hadn't invested all that much in, borrowed by this forums very own Ivan, Deadly Premonition.

It is incredibly low budget, the controls are awful, though I must say, the Resident Evil 4 type of shooting contributes greatly to the intensity of the game. The first parts of this are in the woods and kind of remind me of Alan Wake, the dialogue (or should I say monologue) of the main character is alright and witty and has a sort of uhh, wit or freshness that make it a less over bearing/ intense experience than Alan Wake (don't get me wrong, I'm loving Alan Wake).

The enemies impressed me, it's not very often I get scared or creeped out by a game or film, but the enemies, despite being quite easy to terminate, are genuinely spooky, not due to their design, but to the sound, they emit this really eerie, painful moan that gets to me some weird way

The initial cut-scene and mood of this game remind me a LOT of David Lynch, hell, the people behind this are probably huge fans.

I'm not loving the game, I'm not hating it, this thing might be a shit game, or a brilliant work of art, it's still way too early to make that call (I'm at the initial stages of the game, and it already gave me a lot to talk about ahahaha).

• 2 weeks later...

Been playing SR3 like crazy.

Installed Batman Arkham City but haven't played it yet.

I can't get LA Noire to work (got rid of GFWL and now R* Social Club is being a bitch).

I've hit a ''point of no return'' in NFS The Run (game crashes at the same point, every time).

Someone gifted me Borderlands and it's pretty cool but haven't really played it that much.

Finished GTA IV for the 8th time, and got Key To The City for the 1st time. Yay! Only got the Ranked multiplayer achievements left, I can't get those cause nobody plays Ranked, the 3 strike in bowling achievement (I was close to getting this one), and the multiple fighting combo achievement which is humanly impossible on PC (much like champagne drink off). Oh yeah I also broke my high-score at QUB3D! :D

Besides that, still playing The Sims Medieval, Minecraft and The Sims 3... yay.

• 2 weeks later...

Just installed Assassin's Creed Revelations. Seems pretty identical to Brotherhood (which most people call Assassins Creed 2.5, I call it Assassins Creed 2.9). I haven't played it so much but so far it seems like it added a lot of stuff which works but isn't necessary... like at all...

The Den Protect mini-game isn't as broken as I've heard but it's incredibly boring and totally unnecessary...

The hook-blade seems cool and useful at first but most of the time I even forgot it was there, until I hit a zipline (which isn't as fast or useful as it pretends to be ether) and Ezio (Auditore da... la la la)'s ability to grab ledges farther only replaces the double jump or double climb or whatever it was called in AC 2 and AC 2.9. It's useful for avoiding those near misses when trying to grab a ledge but that's it...

The city has more detail, hard not to notice that, and the graphics in general are great (game looks good even in low res, unlike 2.9), although Turkey looks very washed out compared to Italy, exactly the opposite of today's Turkey and Italy (shit hole lol).

The story... doesn't seem to be any, like, at all. And Ezio (Auditore Da... oh fuck it) writing letters to his sister with the Animus DOS background kinda kills the mood...

Good game, I just wouldn't call it ''new''. Appreciated the PC port improvements though...

I just installed max payne and WTH it gives me a "Max payne requires a DirectX 8.0 adapter" Lmao i have a DirectX 10.0 lol anyway installed MP2 it works like a butter.

I have DX11 and 64bit OS and they both run and look perfectly...

Though I still can't get Scarface to work. Damn!

Have you tried to run it in windows compatibility mode? I want that game.

Yes... and disabling one CPU core... and installing tons of DirectX addons and patches... and praying to Jesus Fucking Christ... it just wasn't made for Windows 7, no-one can run it on Windows 7...

Plus I have the 64bit version so I'm guessing that if I'd ever be able to run it on Windows 7, I'd run into that problem...