PSPTuning.com

YoungFools

logo4.gif

Currently on the drawing board, PSPTuning.com aims bring all the latest information on official updates, mods, game reviews and more... there is even a forum up and running with many members already... but we need your help.

We are looking for

1. Web designers
  2. News Editors
  3. Logo designers
  4. Review Staff

Please contact me if you feel your are the person for the job [email protected] or PM me... Otherwise, join the Forums and please help it grow!

Just a quick update, I now need someone to help find all the latest PSP Cheats. Plus, the Website is almost finished (well, the first page).

The sections so far are as follows

Home

News

Reviews

Previews

Information

Cheats

Forums

Links

Contact Us

More are soon to come. I would much appreciate help on the content though. Please email me in response to this offer. [email protected]

Oh, and just another point... NEW LOGO under construction! logo.gif

OK. Quick update, the website is finally finished! PSPTuning.com

Some areas are not quite finished, but its good to go. If you're still interested in joining the team, we need someone to find PSP cheats for the site. extremely helpful. [email protected] please dont hesitate to contact me.

Please tell me what you think of my site too! :thumbsup:

I couldnt seem to get the angle of the PSP right for it, I mite have another stab at it. Please, continue to tell me your thoughts and if you can think of any content to add, please tell me. Meanwhile... there is a download system being installed... Oh and if you have played any PSP Games and would like to review it for us, please add your review with some pictures to my forums in the Reviews section. thank-you. Keep your comments rolling.

Ok, the Downloads System is installed now. At the moment we offer hosting for PSP saved games, PC Desktop backgrounds, PSP Wallpapers, Official PSP Upgrades and videos in PSP format.

Needs some more work done to it, but at the moment, it will do. We may think about either buying a script, or switching to the one that is currently used here.

Got any of the listed above? Submit it to the database HERE

• 1 month later...