Has Anyone gotten the hotring?

^ That's pretty much it. The Hotring is like a NASCAR racer type of car. You can get it after winning the stadium race in Los Santos, you race with it, and if you win, you get it and a Monster like Michelle has.It's nothing special, just accelerates quickly. For the golds, just look around on other GTA related sites for tutorials on how to beat it. I checked and passed it.

Damn I once got 35 secs in burn and lap but instead of getting me gold, I got 0% :pissedred::pissedred::pissedred: . That really pissed me off. I'll try turning the level of details to lowest, but I don't understand how does low-detailed game like SA affect my PC's preformance. I've got P4 640 3,2 Ghz, 1GB of RAM and GeForce 6800 LE and it seems that this is waaaay too fast for SA. But nevermind, I'l try that also as I cut the corners perfectly and I watched the video tutorial for B&L where it's showed how you get gold with cutting the corners awful.

I've got P4 640 3,2 Ghz, 1GB of RAM and GeForce 6800 LE and it seems that this is waaaay too fast for SA. But nevermind, I'l try that also as I cut the corners perfectly and I watched the video tutorial for B&L where it's showed how you get gold with cutting the corners awful.

Try turning off frame limiter and removing an ad/spyware on your PC. Also try lowering the anti-aliasing.

Well there was this one thing happened to me (just like you). A long time ago (when I was still allowed to play GTA), My computers got specs which kinds of exceeds the Minimum Requirements, but still lagged like ass. So me and my dad agreed to check for anything bad about my PC.

Our trusted technician believed that it had something to do with badsectors around my Hard Disk. So they 'removed' the bad sectors by making my computer not to use about 4 Gigabytes (or even more, I forgot) of my HDD. And now, I can play Doom 3 just like when I was riding my bike!

P.S.:

Can I have your computer??? Hehehe....

Some 'machine' you got there!

Edited by C.O.D

Well, it's not spyware because I never go on the internet on it, I use another one for surfing. Also, that about HDD, I've upgraded my comp about 2 months ago and it's working really fine, and even it that would happen I've got 200GB on it so it wouldn't affect the preformance. But I check it for viruses and that stuff every once in a while and it doesn't have any problems, and I've got all the newest updates for both anti-virus and windows.

I think that's the frame rate and level of details. Tommorow I'll try lowering them to minimum because I have the same problem in boat school. I can't get gold on the first test and that's the only one I need! I've watched the video tutorial and that boat is moving much faster then mine. It gets to the marked area in about 6s and mine gets at 8s. Althought I've managed to get it under 10s (9,7s), I still have no gold.

edit

I have all golds @ all schools!

Really not impressed with the hotknife. It's more like a turbo buggy. Stick with the bullet which is much faster and has much better handling than the hotknife.

Edited by Slayer