The Warriors

Rocka91

i have got the warriors played it and finally completed it today i found the experence very enjoyable.

some missions are damn near impossible while others are kinda fun.

About playing the game after you ave completed it it really depends cause there are sub-missions outside the warriors hideout and some flashback missions inside the warriors hideout but these are both able to be compleated before game completion but it depends on how the player decides

full mission-22

sub-missions-40

unlockable characters for gang creation- over 300

after i completed it ive been goin back over the older levels and completing them 100% so i unlock a lot more characters

the controls do get a lot easier when you play some more and the ways you fight but tekken and soul caliber to shame. There is your standard street fight (punchs,kicks,throws,grapples) and then there are you more advanced fighting skills aka using the weapons around you (pipes,wood,baseball bats, bottles, bricks) they all have so special animation for each of them to the weapon is used differently but the ways bricks and bottles are used can shock at first but then become a total laugh watching that cop or gang member fall after the attack he was giving

you are able to control a gang with controls like

wreck em all - fight all enemies

mayhem - destroy any thing in site

watch my back - covers you while you do some graffiti or theft

scatter - makes ur gang run off if ur in trouble or outnumbered a lot

lets go - get to your position

there is a arcade machine unlocked when you complete the game which lets you play a sub-game in the style of final fight etc.. since magazines said the warriors is the modern version of final fight and then there the pinball machine unlocked from start which lets you create a gang from the characters of the game and have a rumble match (1 v 1 fight to 9 v 9 fight, king of the hill rockstar style)

but if you dont want to buy the game rent it you might be able to complete it within a few days but it is extremly good shame i found it kinda short

Great, now i have to decide. I wanted to buy True Crime: NewYork City but now tha i hear about this im not sure. I kinda lost my intrest for this when i went to the gaming store and saw it on the resell shelf.

it might of been there cause it is kinda quick to complete if ur like me but i suggest just renting out the warriors and seein wat u think i got a copy off my mate so im happy