Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spaz The Great

Nine Inch Nails

25 posts in this topic

Discuss all NIN stuff here. Your favorite songs, songs you dont like, why you dis/like them or their music, their videos, etc.

My all time favorite NIN songs are Closer, The Perfect Drug, and Down In It.

well you all should know that NIN is my favorite band, in fact if I'm not mistaken I think I was the one who got Spas interested in them...

well Trent Reznor is awesome...

my favorite songs are Closer, Head Like a Hole, Down in it, Something I can never have, Sin, Were in this Together, Into the Void, etc.

IMO his best albums were Pretty Hate Machine, The Downward Spiral and The Fragile :w00t:

well it isn't out yet so you'll have to wait...

well anyways i found out that the next album is going to be called "Bleed Through" and he is working on it somewhere in Los Angeles I think... It's been about 4 years since his last album "The Fragile" now.

I also found out that Slipknot is working on a new album too :D

Its not warez dammit. I'm just saying i want to download NIN music, get a frolicking life. And stop being so full of yourself and showing off with sigs like that. Oh yeah, look at me, im an admin!

BTW Pyro why do you always refer to NIN as him?

Edited by www.Spasmod.ToM

because it's mostly him there anyway, those other dudes I just pretend aren't there... :unsure:

Anyways Corey (lead singer of Slipknot) said that their next album would either change the world or drive the world to hate them.

It'll probably do both

...kinda scary :'(

Slipknot, has issues, big, issues. :mellow:

NIN is really cool though, seriously in my view they are like one of my top 2 favorite bands, probably my all time fav! :w00t: Trent is awesome. I say we try and happen to "run into him" while carelessly walking around in the un-authorized backstage area of a huge concert and tie him up, ball gag him, throw him in the back of the car we yet to have, then take half nude bondage pictures of him and sell them on ebay. :weird:

:mellow: I'm gonna pretend that last 5 minutes never happened...

NIN is my all time favorite band ^_^

I wanna buy all his CD's :ph34r: he has a shitload though, my dad has two of them i think...

Edited by insane_pyro28

I just recently listened to the whole album "The Downward Spiral" damn that Cd is good!

I think its the best album he's made.

Well I've figured out that NIN has over 25 cd's total :o (so that's alot of Cd's to get ^_^ )

My current two new favorite NIN songs are 'A Warm Place' and 'The Becoming'