New-er siggy

Steven

Actual your wrong, the sig in question is 401 x 216 pixels.

(in computers I think its width x height)

yours is 430 x 130 pixels.

so his has 86 more pixels in width making it kinda large hieght.

plus the other 130 pixels in height making it

Did you make that from scratch with photoshop? If you did your pretty talented at making images.:)

Edited by Sabin

A few things. That shape, is suppose to look like the sig is angled and the one end is further away than the other.

In accordance to the sig, here's some improvements.

1. Do the text BEFORE you skew and distort, that way it looks like part of the sig.

2. Lose the drop shadow. If you want a shadow, do it by hand. You see, the drop shadow is really killing the effect, because it's the SAME EXACT size all the way around, meaning, one end can't possibly be further away than the other. Actually, here's an idea. Use the drop shadow feature, and do EVERYTHING in the sig EXCEPT distorting and skew it. Then save it, open up the finished, one-layered product, and skew and distort that. Go ahead and do that for me so I see if it actually works.

That is all.

you make some excellent siggys but it seems your changing them every day unless ur some robot that can make a siggy in a few minutes

so are you a robot steven cause ur make excellent siggys super fast.

no

that other one was more of a test. I was making the one i have on now a while ago . I stoped for an anonymous reason. I was bored yesterday so i finished it.:P

I just made a new and better quality sig. That old one sucked.

( psssst. i didn't use drop shadow i used glow ;) )

That's not the point. The point is, do that stuff BEFORE you distort the shape of the sig. It WILL look better.

don't completly use tutorials.

Base your sigs off them.

Anyway, a sig doesn't take days to do, at most it takes 2 hours.

Nice sigsbtw

Exactly, I could easily spit out 10 tut-sigs a day. Infact, the red sig and the one you're wearing BOTH have tutorials that I have read.