Sign in to follow this  
Phil

Your piccys..

Righty    0
after years of speculation on how sexy and awesome I am, I can finally post a pic, a crappy one from my webcam, and my hairs too short, i dont like it.

You look just like one of my friends.

Hmmm, might his name be Chris? :erm:

Another picture.

p835345.jpg

Me at Disney World with my neice and nephew. You'll notice our wrist bands, that was too ride rides and get free hot chocolate and cookies((those were some gooood cookies)).

Edited by Spasmodically_Insane

Chris    237
How could you be sexier then me? You don't have long hair.

at the moment, i guess we are both as sexy as each other :P

I'll agree with that.

I must say, that Brian guy from 2F2F is pretty sexy :lol:

yeah i guess he is, in a non-gay way of course

see when a girl says some other girl looks nice they arent lesbians but if a guy says another guy is nice, then we're gay, how the fudge does that work??

btw im gonna get a list of all our member pics so we can have a sexiest member competition, if i do a seperate on for females then kokane only has one other bint girl for competition and she dont look too good, and she only ever made one post, none of the other members who are females according to their profile have pics and/or arent active :)

Chris    237

yeah i'm 16, only 2 years off the legal age, and besides, thats my dad im sat next to, if your being supervised by a parent/guardian its ok, and its in my own home.

theres always a loophole in the law somewhere ;)

EDIT: in fact i may have been slightly drunk because im like smiling even more here, and i have teh red eyes!!! :o

post-4-1105479968.jpg

Cryptecks    0

God this is an old picture, I now have longer, ungelled hair that I never comb or mess with. At least I have my awesome oP Snowboarding jacket on, that means something (yes, I truly do snowboard). This was well over a year ago, not sure exactly when...

Billy-Without-Name.jpg