Your piccys..

Phil

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spaz do you wanna take charge of the sexiest member topic v2 then? We're gonna have one topic for everyone to submit up to 3 pics of themselves, and then after enough entries we'll have another one for the voting

The top 3 sexiest members will get to wear a sexy badge in their signature. ;)

I guess I will take charge of this one. Considering I'm stuck at fuckin' home again. God I'm tired of people cancelling.

Spaz do you wanna take charge of the sexiest member topic v2 then? We're gonna have one topic for everyone to submit up to 3 pics of themselves, and then after enough entries we'll have another one for the voting

The top 3 sexiest members will get to wear a sexy badge in their signature. ;)

Alright. Are we doing seperate topics for males and females this time, too? Then at the end the winners can face off. :D Even though that won't work..... Male dominated site, the female would automatically win. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Haven't we banned you a couple of times?

Already checked into it, had the EXACT same suspicion. But I couldn't find a member that had similar photos. Atleast not enough for me to think it was the same person. For a second I thought he was one of those idiots who follow me around because they hate me for some stupid reason. :erm: