Graphic Texture problems for sa

Equinox

Hi, I just got an Nvidia Geforce 6200 graphics card with 256 megs on it, and GTA San andreas for the pc. I noticed the textures are horribly off, pixely, aliased etc...Ive messed around with the options but I cant figure out why this is happening.

(in the link click an image, then on the bottom right select "full image" and no, its not those black lines.....)

Its happened to me before with other games, ive fixed them but I dont remember what I did.

I HAVE THE LATEST DRIVERS AND MY CARD DOES SUPPORT ANTIALIASING, I HAVE PUT ALISAING TO THE MAX ON MY CARD AND SA BUT THAT DIDNT HELP AT ALL. I ALSO HAVE MY SCREEN RESOLUTION TO 1280 x 1024, SET LIKE THAT IN SA TOO. SO DONT TELL MY TO TRY AA...

Edited by Aquador

no one cares i just read the first sentence and i got bored and i stop, so please do me a favor and stop posting random ignorant self-center post

I fuckin' hate MGILB. He has ruined this site. Why is it losers have to do this shit on the internet where they know they can't be touched? Thanks to him, I can't clean this shit up.

aquador dont worry abut the NOOB chencho hes been tryin to pick a fight with me for a while now by posting things about my mum and grandma so just report him i ave a few times now but i cant help with ur problem sorry but on xbox and ps2 the graphics dont load up with the game so u can end up in places waiting for graphics to load so it could be the pcs version of this problem