GTA in the borders

Chencho

why does it suck??? London sucks it's nothing but a bunch of nice french people there are more crimes in mexico and the storyline will be way better than in stupid london

it just sucks ok the GTA series are meant to be leaving USA for the next gen computers so why have a u.s city there if its meant to be somewhere like europe or asia

plus london is british not french so no french people would be there only british cockneys and londoners

HOUSTON BABY!!!!!! Yes i do live in Texas.

( I always wanted this city location.)

yeh thats a kool city but im sure rockstar north will decide to do city outside or america more asia and europe are the most likely im bettin (and im betting my xbox 360 when i get it)

What the gently caress is your problem??? Your just a self-center ignorant prick all you want is for GTA to be in London and there is no frolicking proof that GTA is going to be there let the people say what they want nobody wants to hear your stupid london crap so SHUT THE gently caress UP

so what im british i dont actually like london my city would be kool (leeds) im just saying Rockstar are wanting to leaving USA and try Europe or Asia

ps the makers of GTA are located in Britain so if ur gonna dis britain ur dissing them as well

and i might have proof and i say MIGHT for all we know it could be some made up city while we argue about wat city it gonna be in they could be making a fake city up not based on any real life city