47 replies to this topic

#41 Plo Koon

Plo Koon

The Lurker of the Darkness

• Banned
  • 478 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:19 PM

Unfortuneatly it can't be Carcer City due to specific reasons. Get yourselves ready for Vice City guys ;)

hm I can't be ready because I don't have a psp to be ready for it. I think it should be different then the gta games that were already released. Because if they did make a Vice City for the psp then that would get boring quite fast. Make the game in New York or something, but whatever.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Han Solo: Good against remotes is one thing. Good against the living, that's something else.

#42 Adriaan

Adriaan

Hatchetman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • South Africa 

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:54 PM

Make the game in New York or something, but whatever.

I think we've seen enough of New York for now. We've had two 3d GTA games now based on New York! Yes, I agree. Vice City is going to be boring. But what can you do?

#43 Plo Koon

Plo Koon

The Lurker of the Darkness

• Banned
  • 478 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 07 December 2005 - 03:31 AM

I think we've seen enough of New York for now. We've had two 3d GTA games now based on New York! Yes, I agree. Vice City is going to be boring. But what can you do?

meh we can't do anything about it, R*'s decision but it would be best to make it in a different place.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Han Solo: Good against remotes is one thing. Good against the living, that's something else.

#44 lil' nine

lil' nine

Ðê §h͆™

• Banned
  • 97 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 02:35 AM

The next GTA PSP name is Vice City Stories. The Domain is already purchased at www.vicecitystories.com

Edited by lil' nine, 21 December 2005 - 08:40 PM.

#45 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,930 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 07:38 PM

Owned.

#46 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 22 December 2005 - 10:02 PM

Lol. It's not going to be vicecitystories and it being vc is highly unlikely. It can't be sa for obvious reasons. And I think it's pretty damn obvious they are going to do an entirely new city, 1 essentially upgraded port is bad enough but 2... R* like to keep us surprised, like VC was to gta 3 or the size and quality of SA to VC. LCS was almost a let down but it speaks volumes that they were still able to make a fairly good gta on the psp. A fair few of us hope it will be London I'm sure, and the odds are mounting that one of the next 2 or 3 gta games won't be in USA. If R* want to play it safe it'll be a new city in USA.

#47 chris82

chris82

Modding King

• Elite Members
  • 2,917 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 01:28 AM

Maybe they will go with Carcer City, or one of the fabled GTA4 cities like Tokyo.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Summary of TGTAP
This signature does not display correctly on Internet Explorer 6 or lower.

#48 SoLo

SoLo

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 09:13 PM

i really hope they do gta london for the psp...if not that than i have my fingers crossed for a sequel in los santos, i wanna see the history of b dup, big bear, brian johnson..i would like to get more history of the ballas , too.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users