Gangs of SA

yeah, this game should be more hip, like, straight outta compton.... lol

They should include Compton Ass Terry.... Jus kiddin

But yeah, more bikers and youth gangs, hell, add the KKK for us to kill!

why not??

Hell, you dont see the mafia nowadays? And 50 cents been signed onto the record deal, so Im hoping for youth street gangs.

But what will vercetti do next?

Vercetti: Whatever the f**k i want!

haha, viva la bam ese

why not??

Hell, you dont see the mafia nowadays? And 50 cents been signed onto the record deal, so Im hoping for youth street gangs.

But what will vercetti do next?

Vercetti: Whatever the f**k i want!

haha, viva la bam ese

Have you ever heard of the show the Sopranos? The mob is still around, but not out in the open like it used to be ;)

Say goodbye to Liberty City and Vice City; the fifth edition of "GTA" takes yet another member of the Vercetti crime family to "San Andreas
- What the hell is that about? Another member of the Vercetti family? Does MTV know something we don't about "Fido"?

Anyway, Triads are in it which will be cool as I love getting into gang wars. And the Diablos were Mexican weren't they so maybe they're the mexican mob that was mentioned? I don't really know much about the Hare Krishna but I understand they're technology loathing people? Hippies will be cool but I wouldn't want to work for that gang

lmao,

well, i to trust MTV, and it would be very similar to the older gta's, but theirs a slight problem...

With hare krishnas, someones gonna sue using the racist card! And if R* are gonna get sued to hell, i doubt hare krishnas will show up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...