TTPN Staff Appeal

Gerard

Do you have a technical interest? Do you use lots of different types of software? Do you play loads of games? Do you own tons of gadgets? Do you watch every film you can? Do you spend all your waking hours on the Internet? Are you amazing with graphics or design? Are you an ace at coding html or php? Are you an advanced Apple computer or ibook user? Would you consider writing short or long articles occasionally If you can answer yes to any of these, then please reply.

The Technical Place Network is my main site. Its a software/hardware/OS/film/gadget review site, with articles, opinions and tutorials. It is open, but I'm not going to heavily market it until we have a few more staff and a lot more content. Even if you think you'll only be able to write one thing a week, if its of any decent quality then we want you. Sure if you want to have a look at what we already have, and sign up in the forums, then please go right ahead - you'll be the first to see all our new stuff.

We now have a brand new domain - ttpn.net so be sure to use this one, although it really makes no difference, they both work and ttpn.net is just shorter.

Edited by Zino

I play lots of games. Maybe too many.

I can't code, can do graphics, don't use iBooks, spend all my hours on the internet, can moderate, use lots of different types of software, have technical interest, don't own tons of gadgets, watch lots of movies, can write articles.

I use linux sometimes if that matters......

Do you have a technical interest? Do you use lots of different types of software? Do you play loads of games? Do you own tons of gadgets? Do you watch every film you can? Do you spend all your waking hours on the Internet? Are you amazing with graphics or design? Are you an ace at coding html or php? Are you an advanced Apple computer or ibook user? Would you consider writing short or long articles occasionally If you can answer yes to any of these, then please reply.

The Technical Place Network is my main site. Its a software/hardware/OS/film/gadget review site, with articles, opinions and tutorials. It is open, but I'm not going to heavily market it until we have a few more staff and a lot more content. Even if you think you'll only be able to write one thing a week, if its of any decent quality then we want you. Sure if you want to have a look at what we already have, and sign up in the forums, then please go right ahead - you'll be the first to see all our new stuff.

I have technical interests.

I play loads of games.

I watch loads of movies.

Yes i wan't to write articles, but not if it's something i HAVE to do each day.

oh and to the cardigians: get a life please :D

Edited by Cheez Whiz

Okay, thanks very much to those of you who have replied. I'm quoting you on your offers of help you know - You've signed up to it all now.

No you will NOT have to write an article every single day - this isnt homework y'know. If you could write a couple of articles a week, that would be brilliant. If you want a week without any, go for it, if you wanna do six in a week or something then please go right ahead.

People who agree will be given the access to the news posting part of TTPN Forums and they can post their article in the relevant section, and it will magically appear on the site. You have complete freedom over what you write, but if you consult me first we'll try and get one article about everything rather than ten articles just on games.

Although if you do want to write about gaming, sign right up at Codename Gaming where we are also looking for staff.

• 1 month later...

Well its that time again. Everybody who agreed to help failed to. Akuma, Chris and Chris - i'll be in touch.

I really need a few people to start helping out. There are perks and rewards to being a regular columnist at TTPN, including the possibilities of free hardware or software for use for reviewing. Serious offers only, and nobody just joining to say "can i have a free ipod".

Thanks to the few who have contributed so far. Spread the word.