Active people

Chris

Hi everyone

I've seen alot of you guys are starting to leave the forums already for some absurd reasons

your leaving becuase its inactive

No. You leaving will make it inactive. If you stay and post more people are gonna join becuase they see its active and is a good place to join

your leaving becuase you dont like the ad

Why. look, all major forums have ads to keep them running, just take a look at gtaforums or gtad. It helps support the site so i can keep it running for you guys, im not doing it for myself, im doing it for you guys

Your leaving becuase there isnt a shop

A shop is still in concideration so it doesnt mean you have to leave becuase there isnt one yet, im waiting for IBShop 2 to be released so we can have the best shop and be unique from other forums OK

Your leaving becuase there arent many members yet

Well obviously becuase we only restarted a few days ago, people are gonna join when they see what an awesome forum this is. If you stay more and more people will join becuase they see its popular and want to be part of the community

You're leaving because of all the shop changes, host changes, hack attacks, etc. I'll admit this has been really annoying, but it's not gonna happen again. Finally we have settled on an awesome host, and if we get hacked again... well, we have backups.

So please if you decided to leave, dont, please reconsider staying here and we'll make it a better place for all of us.

your leaving becuase its inactive

No. You leaving will make it inactive. If you stay and post more people are gonna join becuase they see its active and is a good place to join

I think this is the main reason. And I think it's ridiculous.

I'm staying. Maybe we should e-mail Pyro and all the other ones who said they were leaving, with a link to this topic.

One you forgot to mention, Chris: You're leaving because of all the shop changes, host changes, hack attacks, etc. I'll admit this has been really annoying, but it's not gonna happen again. Finally we have settled on a host, and if we get hacked twice... well, we have backups.

his name is Martin and he's polish, he goes by the name of killer_wormy

and if you go to VCWorld, he was the one that stole there layout, ImVision has changed his layout now anyway

Oh..i know that guy.....gently caress him...i never liked him....i will stay....i will follow u everywhere u go....(almost everywhere lol)

Well i will stay even thought i have just joined lol, i like to ecourage forums, even though your chris was a very popular forum before, becuse i registered at gtad when there was only 200 members and im still there now lol. So just to let you know Chris you have got a really good setup of a forum here and i will deffinetly stay and also i will spread the word about this forum. Hoipe to see the shop hacks and the clan hack soon. :P