*Spoiler*Proof that Fido is a generic name.

Cam.

We all know his name is not Fido, the only reason we call him that is becuase the only name he was callen by (before GTA SA cleared it all up) was Fido. All us GTA gamers dont like calling him "GTA3 guy" or "Mr. Greenjeans" So we just called him Fido. But since GTA SA cleared it up, people started calling him Claude, but some still call him Fido becuase the word Fido got super-glued in our brian.

We all know his name is not Fido, the only reason we call him that is becuase the only name he was callen by (before GTA SA cleared it all up) was Fido. All us GTA gamers dont like calling him "GTA3 guy" or "Mr. Greenjeans" So we just called him Fido. But since GTA SA cleared it up, people started calling him Claude, but some still call him Fido becuase the word Fido got super-glued in our brian.

Nope, people called him Fido because Maria called him fido.

Nope, people called him Fido because Maria called him fido.

Thast what I wrote, "the only reason we call him that is becuase the only name he was callen by was Fido."

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

why are we talking about claude again.................? :unsure:

HERE IM ENDING THIS NAME NONSENCE WE ALL DONT KNOW HIS REAL NAME HE IS A MUTE SO IF U THINK ALL ABOUT IT HE COULD NEVER REALLY TELL ANY BODY HIS REAL NAME CLAUDE, FIDO, KID, MR. GREENJEANS, AND GTA3 GUY ARE ALL NICK NAMES BY US OR OTHER GTA CHARACTERS :pissedred:

jesus :blink:

so about lcs.... lololololololololol :lol:

(sorry forget the lcs part i forgot the forum catagory)

does any 1 agreegree

Edited by gta philly

what do i think? i think ur a dumbass. that is not a nickname. i bet u never played san andreas. when woozie introduses himself and his friends, he says his name and so on.... then he says "this is claude" he didnt say this is fido or what not but we call him claud. he just said this is claude. sounds like a NAME introducing to me

lolol so much for spoiler proof!!!

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

what do i think? i think ur a dumbass. that is not a nickname. i bet u never played san andreas. when woozie introduses himself and his friends, he says his name and so on.... then he says "this is claude" he didnt say this is fido or what not but we call him claud. he just said this is claude. sounds like a NAME introducing to me

lolol so much for spoiler proof!!!

Since when did Woozie introduce Claude? He never did that. We got the name Claude from the phone calls from Catalina.

Absoloutely right and I quote wikipedia

"Although his real name was never mentioned in any part of the game, Claude's first name surfaced in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (GTA:SA), when, upon completion of the game's storyline, Carl "CJ" Johnson, the game's protagonist, receives a phone call from Catalina, in the midst of an orgasm, screaming Claude's name. "

Since when did Woozie introduce Claude? He never did that. We got the name Claude from the phone calls from Catalina.

ya he did. when u first meet him in the woods. forgot the mission but they're all out there and woozie introduces

dude if that was the only time they said his name at that one part after the last mission, that wud be messed up. they say his name three other times besides the last part. beat the game and do all the missions without skipping mission intros

Nah, Woozie does not mention Claude, but it is Catalina who introduces him to Carl, when Carl gets dumped.

ya that time and the one im talking bout with woozie. but wutever. the point is that the guy from gta3's name is claud speed. end of discussion. so can we close this tipic?

Edited by evabin2libertycity?