GTA:LCS on PS2

tyler

Do you think R* should bring Liberty City Stories out on PS2?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think R* should bring Liberty City Stories out on PS2?

• Yes, no matter what
    • Yes, only if they would add thing to make in better
    • No

I don't have PS2 but if they would make it for PS2, it will probably go out on PC also, but then they would had to add really a lot of new features, which would make new game, not LCS. If it goes out on PC, at least we'll have something to play after completeing SA :mellow:

No you loser. What part of PSP EXCLUSIVE do you not understand? God damn I'm tired of people saying the either think it will be released on other platforms or asking if someone thinks it will or wants it to. NO. It's for PSP, it's made SPECIFICALLY FOR PORTABLE USE. The missions, the controls, THE TEXTURES. EVERYTHING would have to be REDONE. EVERYTHING.

No you loser. What part of PSP EXCLUSIVE do you not understand? God damn I'm tired of people saying the either think it will be released on other platforms or asking if someone thinks it will or wants it to. NO. It's for PSP, it's made SPECIFICALLY FOR PORTABLE USE. The missions, the controls, THE TEXTURES. EVERYTHING would have to be REDONE. EVERYTHING.

if youre talking to me, youre the one whos on this site 24/7, so i wouldnt be talkin. this topic was just seeing who thinks they should bring it out on ps2, duh

Rockstar may put it on the ps2, pc or other consloes but i doubt it.

They are probly more concerened about next year when ps3 comes out

so are probly going to be working on a improved game engine with better AI and etc graphics. But there is chance they may have time in the future

to make a pc version of liberty city stories becuase it would'nt be fair if some of us missed out on the storyline becuase we don't wanna pay 200 dollars for a psp ( i live in canada thats how much it costs here.)

(Oh ya plus 15% tax) plus the price of the game plus tax again.

The only downside to this whole new console thing is when they make

the new games and they come out on pc alot of us are going to have to pay some big bucks to upgrade our computers. Like buying a blue ray disc drive god only knows how much that'll cost.

if youre talking to me, youre the one whos on this site 24/7, so i wouldnt be talkin. this topic was just seeing who thinks they should bring it out on ps2, duh

I don't think he was talking to you.....

But you said something about 24/7, and when did he say ANYTHING related to it? :bleh:

If anything you could see lcs on PC but only if someone converts it say into vice city's engine as a tc for that, though the textures would obviously be low quality. Be interesting to see if anyone manages that sort of conversion. Thought the fact that it would have to be done by using an iso of the game may make R* not want it publically released.

Yeah, but read my damn post. It clearly says I'm getting tired of these type of topics.

They are probly more concerened about next year when ps3  comes out

so are probly going to be working on a improved game engine with better AI and etc graphics. But there is chance they may have time in the future

to make a pc version of liberty city stories becuase it would'nt be fair if some of us missed out on the storyline becuase we don't wanna pay 200 dollars for a psp ( i live in canada thats how much it costs here.)

the new games and they come out on pc alot of us are going to have to pay some big bucks to upgrade our computers. Like buying a blue ray disc drive god only knows how much that'll cost.

No, they WON'T. Get it out of your mind. Do you not know the pain to put it on another console? EVERYTHING has to be REDONE. Including the missions, which are made for portability.

But you said something about 24/7, and when did he say ANYTHING related to it? :bleh:

Yes, I was talking to him. And yeah, the 24/7 thing didn't really tie in with my post. At all.

Yeah, but read my damn post. It clearly says I'm getting tired of these type of topics.

They are probly more concerened about next year when ps3  comes out

No, they WON'T. Get it out of your mind. Do you not know the pain to put it on another console? EVERYTHING has to be REDONE. Including the missions, which are made for portability.

Yes, I was talking to him. And yeah, the 24/7 thing didn't really tie in with my post. At all.

you were calling me a loser. someone whos on the internet 24/7, well...

They should remake it a bit and launch a pc version.

Don't you think it would deteriate the game's storyline if some of us missed out on it.

I voted no on the ps2 idea, becuase its going to be obslete soon

Edited by Sabin Romero

They should remake it a bit and launch a pc version.

Don't you think it would deteriate the game's storyline if some of us missed out on it.

I voted no on the ps2 idea, becuase its going to be obslete soon

It's too much work to remake it. I've explained it already. Just about EVERYTHING is made so it works well with the PSP, on the go. Even the missions are shorter than the normal console versions because it's suppose to be PORTABLE. Quit whining and buy a PSP or shut up about it.

ya spaz I've heard you go on and on about how it would be alot a work to make a pc or console version. but the psp thing, your just saying that becuase you have one, right. so you don't care.

well I'm not gonna be sucker and pay $300 for one plus the price of the game. Thats just a money grab.rockstar probly set up a marketing deal with sony to boost sales of psp, for those out there willing to get sucked in.

And skullraider your right too, that this topic should be closed becuase its already be covered before in another topic.

This topic just fills the forums with more with repeats.

-_- ...

Shut the hell up nooblets,this topic has turned into a noobtoberfest, if it where up to me I would have closed this ages ago, so get your act together and stop being incompetent retards.

psp exclusive = never coming out for anything except psp. that would defeat the point of even making the damn thing, end of story, topic needs to be closed, do not make anymore topics like this.

The lord hath spoken , thou hath been pwnt.

:jumpon:

-_- ...

Shut the hell up nooblets,this topic has turned into a noobtoberfest, if it where up to me I would have closed this ages ago, so get your act together and stop being incompetent retards.

psp exclusive = never coming out for anything except psp. that would defeat the point of even making the damn thing, end of story, topic needs to be closed, do not make anymore topics like this.

guys, guys, guys, if u don't like this topic then don't comment in it

-_- ...

No. The topic is clearly ASKING FOR OUR OPINION. We're giving it. Next time, don't ask for our opinion, and we won't give it....... If we're feeling nice.

-_- ...

No. The topic is clearly ASKING FOR OUR OPINION. We're giving it. Next time, don't ask for our opinion, and we won't give it....... If we're feeling nice.

wut im sayin is y close this topic just cuz u think its a stupid topic, i u think its a dumb topic, don't comment in it

• 4 weeks later...