Screwed Up

malaki

ive just got back into Vice City once more and someone past me the link to this site, wich by the way is set out wonderfully,very easy to navigate :)

anyway i downloaded a few cars and the dmagic mod and the VCM Manager, ive followed the instructions only downloaded cars the (VCM) on the title but most the cars i downloaded DONT work the game brings up an unhandled exception error message, i figured at first it must be one of the cars has a bad file so i untinstalled all the cars an ran the game stock, it worked, so i then installed them 1 at a time again using the VCMM, replacing the "admiral" each time then uninstalling the previous car heres the list of what worked and what didnt

Working -

Subaru Impreza WRX

Not Working-

Ford F-150 V1.1

Ford Mustang 2005

Honda Civic Tuned

Mclaren F1 LM

Nissan skylin R34 2f2f

now im guessing that its got to be something i did to F**K up, can anyone help shed some light for me, many thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

hi! first of all i must say VCMM sucks...who works with GTA Mod Installer 5.0

and tried VCMM know why im sayn this...but that doesn't matter...

if ur game crashes...well it could be because of some things...like a missing line in handling.cfg or any other file the VCMM trade or change...another way is to have a wrong *txd or *dff name in the files (not likelly) or (i don't believe it so much) u installed the cars replacing the same...let's be realist, installing manually the cars is much better than any prog simply because u know what ur doing\what ur changing and also u start understanding the way the game deals with the files and some more things...all this just to say that i sugest u to install the cars manually and chek if they crash the game...if they crash it, it's like 1 of 2

or u installed wrong, or the files are currupted...it is possible but i believe it will work...have a nice day

Edited by careca