Alan Wake Central

Chris

awc_banner.jpg

Since things on the GTA scene will be staying rather quiet for the time being, I've decided to branch out and look forward to future games as well as GTA4.

I've decided to create a fansite for a game that is awe-inspiring, the psychological action thriller, Alan Wake. It will be coming out on PC, PS3 and X360 next year probably.

AlanWakeCentral.com is the home of my brand new site. It's still being worked on of course, and there isn't much content, but that will be more complete by the weekend.

If you haven't heard of or seen footage of Alan Wake yet then I do urge you too because it's simply amazing, head over to the alan wake downloads section where you can find 2 trailers.

If youve got a fast connection then you must definitely download that High Definition 1280x720 widescreen 2 minute video, it looks fantastic.

In addition to the website I've also set up some new forums with a decent domain. You can check them out at AlanWakeForums.com.

I'd appreciate it if you all join and post there to get them started, as they obviously aren't well known yet.

It would also be nice if you have any suggestions or feeback that you let me know either here or preferably at Alan Wake Forums so I can improve the site...

Hope you all like it

eh? What you talking abut MS for?

Anyway good to see you registered although with a weird name :huh:

I'm hoping more people will see this and go and join up.

You're link is screwed up and sends us to MS Corporation.

Couldn't access the forum via clicking that link, tried refreshing also, wouldn't worry about it though.

Haven't heard much aboutb it, sounds good though.

Neither could I. I just went to the site and accessed through the sites links.

• 10 months later...