Suggestion regarding Save Games

Hi.I was seraching for a GTA forum till i came across this site.Everything has been very neatly done in here.Thumbs up for that.

I was just wondering if one could have a separate section for PC users where they can upload their saved games and request any members to complete a mission which they are not able to.It would be great thing becoz even i am stuck at one mission and need help from the excepts of the game.

Thanks.

Spaz, do you really have to be so negative. Oh okay, so he mistyped a word thats rarely used - what a sin. Not everybody spellchecks their posts, maybe he just typed it fast and missed the R, maybe he didnt think about the spelling and just typed it. In fact, Spaz, your post probably counts as spam, whereas his was legitimate.

And anyway, the idea is good. I think there should be a place for more than just discussion. Possibly sections dedicated to uploading game media (comparing and contests) and possibly another for swapping and helping with savegames. We're missing out on the possibilities that PC has. Okay a few people have uploaded savegames to ask for help, a lot of people have uploaded their stats, many people have uploaded some screenshots, and a couple of videos are splattered about, but there is potential for a lot more. When GTA4 comes, we'll be ready.

Spaz, do you really have to be so negative. Oh okay, so he mistyped a word thats rarely used - what a sin. Not everybody spellchecks their posts, maybe he just typed it fast and missed the R, maybe he didnt think about the spelling and just typed it. In fact, Spaz, your post probably counts as spam, whereas his was legitimate.

And anyway, the idea is good. I think there should be a place for more than just discussion. Possibly sections dedicated to uploading game media (comparing and contests) and possibly another for swapping and helping with savegames. We're missing out on the possibilities that PC has. Okay a few people have uploaded savegames to ask for help, a lot of people have uploaded their stats, many people have uploaded some screenshots, and a couple of videos are splattered about, but there is potential for a lot more. When GTA4 comes, we'll be ready.

I see it way too much. It seriously bothers me now when someone types one word trying to type another((or writes, in my mom's case, long story)). ESPECIALLY when the one word is missing important letters.

Sounds good. But, I don't have the PC version, so I wouldn't have anything to upload. But it would probably attract members.

I see it way too much. It seriously bothers me now when someone types one word trying to type another((or writes, in my mom's case, long story)). ESPECIALLY when the one word is missing important letters.

Sounds good. But, I don't have the PC version, so I wouldn't have anything to upload. But it would probably attract members.

I am extreamly sorry about that.I should preview my post before posting.

Anythanks thanks everyone for replying.

BTW Chriss, i didnt notice that.Sorry about that too.

So can i assume that i can upload myfile here?