Internet Troubles

Plo Koon

For some reason on my internet pictures won't show up at times. It is acting very weird. I don't seem to know what the problem is.

I tried this:

1.) I cleared everything in my browsers(like cookies, offline content, etc)

2.) I even reset my hub.

So does anyone know the problem to this? If you do then I would really like to here it.

I'm having worse problems, ever since i've been on dialup. Somehow i got infected, and everything started dying. Okay I can handle that, a quick format of my C: Drive reinstall windows and sorted, but no. This fecker has invaded my other drives and network drives, so when i reinstall windows, it pops up again and wreaks havoc. Whenever i install anything it hijacks msiexec and installs more of its malicious programs. I'm gonna have to make the computer entirely standalone, sort it out, and wipe the entire network, burning files to disc individually rather than entire directories (or even archives) at a time. This is gonna be a horrible process, but if i had broadband i'd be able to backup all my important files to the server, then just reformat. Thing is i dont, so i have to burn to disc, which is a lengthy process in itself. This laptop only has a cd-r in it, so that'll take aaages. Another problem is i've not got an OS, any suggestions?