• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 09:07 PM

Wilbur Krinkle from The Netherlands emailed me a couple of days ago, he has compiled a gallery of photos comparing sights in San Andreas with what's seen in real-life. Interesting viewing if you haven't had the chance to see these places up close before.
Wilbur writes:

I've put together 3 picture gallery's comparing Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas with their real-life counterparts Los Angelos, San Fransisco and Las Vegas. The gallery's provide a very good insight in the detailing Rockstar has put into San Andreas.
The URL of the website is http://sancal.lapu.nl
Kind regards
Wilbur Krinkle

In other news, we posted about the MTA Team releasing a "Quality Assurance" video the other day. They also released another one which we didn't mention, so head over to the MTASA Videos page to download Quality Assurance 2.

#2 Adriaan

Adriaan

Hatchetman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • South Africa 

Posted 08 October 2005 - 10:16 PM

Damn that new MTA SA feature is going to be great. Like each server you are going to is going to be different.

#3 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 09:59 AM

Yeah and that gallery is pretty good, impressive since the guy is Dutch he doesn't even live near America.

#4 rappo

rappo

Professional Dumbass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 09 October 2005 - 09:02 PM

Yeah... I viewed this SA vs CA comparison a couple of days ago... what he has already is pretty good. There aren't too many, though, and he could definitely do a hell of a lot more.
Posted Image

#5 Adriaan

Adriaan

Hatchetman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • South Africa 

Posted 10 October 2005 - 07:51 PM

Personally I think he has done a "hell of a lot" and its quite great. So did the fire caught you up there in LA mister rappo?

#6 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 10 October 2005 - 08:08 PM

MTA SA does look very cool, shame that stuffs server side though, could be cool if there were a similar system to "rooms" on servers.

#7 rappo

rappo

Professional Dumbass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 10 October 2005 - 08:31 PM

Personally I think he has done a "hell of a lot" and its quite great. So did the fire caught you up there in LA mister rappo?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmmmm yes I didn't realize there were multiple pages per city. My bad...
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users