#61 kenny

kenny

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 22 June 2004 - 07:20 AM

I wish the police could use the PIT manuver to spin your car and the spike tacks would be automatic.

And about that cruise idea I want to add some thing. You can cruise the climb into your back seat and shoot the cops behind from your back window. But jumping out of your vehicle wouldnt work. The game is too smart that the cops will follow you because it know that you jump out of your car so that means computers are dumber than human.

I also wish like the car is like James Bond; can shoot out missiles out from the back and front, mines, machiene guns, automatic coffee maker ( :lol: ) spikes, and many more

Most of the surroundings must be destructable, like a wodden cabin can be set on fire, Walls can be broken into with a car, so it would be more realistic. :w00t:
WHOA

#62 JORDAN

JORDAN

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Ireland 

Posted 22 June 2004 - 06:01 PM

I ONLY MEANT WALKING OFF THE BACK OF THE CAR IF THE COPS WEREN'T FOLLOWING YOU. :nope: If the cops were following you then you could stand on the roof like I already said or shoot out the back window. :yup:

Another cool thing you should do is when the car is on fire and about to explode, put it in cruise control, aim towards a police roadblock, bunch of shoppers etc. and jump out! :lolbounce:

#63 thuglife

thuglife

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 04:14 PM

[/B] Personal stereo
Place to tune up cars e.g NOS, added weapons, body armour
Street races (at night like fast and the furious)
Pedestrians committ more crimes (e.g muggings, shootings, holding up stores)
Police more responsive to civilian crimes (e.g cars instead of one cop on foot!)
Gang wars (maybe as an after 100% bonus - lead your gang into other gangs turf on jobs)
Ambulance missions in a heli!

#64 thuglife

thuglife

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 04:21 PM

[B] Personal stereo
Garage to tune up cars e.g. added weapons, paint jobs, NOS
Refuel cars (do fuel runs!)
Civilians committ more crimes (e.g muggings, shootings, kidnappings, holding up stores)
Have cops be more responsive to civilian crimes (e.g. have cars instead of one cop on foot)
Get bonus for stopping a crime (have a go hero bonus?)
Start gang wars (maybe a 100% bonus - lead your gang on jobs into other gangs turf) - Good multiplayer option!!!
Run your day to day businesses
Have to defend your gangs turf from other gangs
Air ambulance missions in a heli!!
Skateboard park like tony hawks - do tricks and get money for it - works with bmx as well
Have gangs do drive bys on other gangs and you
See characters around in the street sometimes - talk to them, fight them, or ignore them - players choice
Cops and gangs have shoot outs
Mission where you take hostages and have to escape or stop cops getting in

#65 vspy

vspy

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 04:30 PM

[SIZE=7]
Wishlist by Vlad Spy

-Faster cars
-More weapons
-Airplanes
-More Missions!
-Longer missions!
-Smarter AI (I think their braines was washed with vanish in VC!)
-Faster loading
-More FPS
-More 'minigames'
-Harder 'minigames'
-A Buggy!
-Smarter police (Police cars always hit each other)
-A Hovercraft!
-More stunts!
-Not EVERYONE should be black! (Not that I dislike black people, but not ONLY black people)
-Better vehicle collision effects (e.g. I don't want the windshield to just fall off!)
-More bikes, and more BMX makes

I know this would just add a lot of work to the SA team, which I respect veeery much, but if it would be possible...........it would be cool!

#66 flaesK_

flaesK_

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 06:56 AM

- more cars, Bikes, choppers etc. (going to happen anyway) :bashhead:

- a speedometer

- u dont lose the type of weapon after a rampage

- Better police AI (speically in pursuit, i like to get the thrill of a fast car and a bunch of cops chasin me.. never could get "the thrill" just after 2 stars they just smash their in u and they flip and die.. smart?) :nope:

- Better Citizen AI ( i hate when u stand with a shotgun they just turn around and start walkin) :unsure:

- Upgrade ur gangs armor, weaps and train them to aim better

- Being a passenger in a taxi

- all four seasons

- more and harder R3 and RC games

- Able to call people, and choose what to say.

- More Houses to enter

- More Assets/houses to buy
- buy and tune cars

- More harder and longer missions

- more realistic of whos in the cars, i think i never seen a black hiphop kinda guy in a van with a white fat worker :wacko:

- go shoppin new clothes

- bigger collection weapons

- the tank less "overpowered" :whistle:

- Choose Car color

- A subway train and the ability to walk in the train, look at people

- u will see police chasin criminals

Dont kill the game.. keep on with cars with a not orginal name.. u can carry the same load of guns: fist, melee, pistol, shotguns, SMG, Assault Riffle, Heavy, Sniper, Nade :!:

GTA is not ment to be super realistic, thats what makes it good :!:

Edited by flaesK_, 24 July 2004 - 09:36 PM.

#67 E$CALADE

E$CALADE

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 01:28 PM

it wuld be cool if the main charachters were walkin around,but if u shoot them the storyline gets messed up and u cant do ----- :pissed:

#68 Precision

Precision

Outlaw

• Elite Members
  • 228 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 17 August 2004 - 07:41 PM

- Being a passenger in a taxi

FlaesK_, they already have that.
Precision

#69 Rich

Rich

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 09:16 PM

I would wish for....
-more dynamic cops with better AI. Fore example if you crash into them by accident, the cop would get out of his car and try to give you a ticket not just ram you over and over again.
-alot more missions other then you just being a taxi driver or erren boy.
-alot of new cars, not old ones from vice city and gta3
-enhanced r3 missions for example im sick of doing the cop missions, getting up to like the 12th level and then another cop busts me. like WHAT im tryin to help you get the bad guys.
-when you pick up a hooker it shold show something besides the 2 people sitting there and the car rockin back and forth
-other people should swim
-police should chase other cars like a pursuit, nothing like watching a good old fashion police chase pass by the intersection.
-fire trucks should have hoses instead of a water cannon on the roof.
-when tanks run over a car, it shouldn't blow up it just get smushed like a pancake.
-if someone gets killed you should see them being put in a body bag when the crime scene unit comes and if someone gets knocked out the paramedics should take them in a strecher not just give them cpr.
-parked cars should be locked therefor makin you either smash the window or picklock. It should take some time to hot wire the car also once you get in a parked car.

#70 Ordo

Ordo

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 10:16 PM

- be able to go in more buildings
- be able to blow up stuff with really good physics
- better graphics, car damage etc....
- be able to put bodies in trunk
- be able to burry bodies
- make it so there is a mode where you can put it on "Ultra Realistic". Say if you kill someone, everyone forgets about it and you go on about your day. But not with ultra realistic mode. It will be your responsibility to hide the body (in the trunk maybe) and dispose of it (burry it, throw it in the water, whatever)
If you don’t dispose of it properly prepare to go to jail (lose ALL of your weapons and ALL of your money) also, don’t kill anyone in brood daylight, if you do this people will see and everybody will be all over you. You have to go to a quit place (in the ally, a dock etc..) and then kill them.

- be able to command your own gang, manage money and make hits on anyone. But be careful who you hit ;)

-be able to blow up a building or parts of it (with a lot of explosives)
-be able to see where the bullet hit the person (see a bloody hole)
-DEEP urban environment, grand theft auto 3 did this amazingly.
-Police come in realistic numbers
-built in level editor
-built in car editor
-built in person editor
-built in building editor (once u made a building u can use it in the map editor, or u can just use a default building)

I think it would be cool if they made my "Ultra Realistic Mode" a MMORGP style game. Where u can choose a life of crime, own a business, be a stripper, be a taxi driver, bus driver, prostitute, anything. And the gangs would compete in real time for control over the city (different gangs will control different cities) There will be ranks and you will do missions and specific jobs from people who are higher in rank then you. Depends on what gang your in. For example The Italians have big bosses and captains who have crews. The crews have crews etc...

#71 rex

rex

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 08:06 AM

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE
NOS IN YOUR CARS
SMATER COPS
CARS LIKE HOLDON, FORD, ZEFER
WOODEN WALLS THAT YOU CAN SMASH THRUGH AND LIGHT ON FIRE
CAR SHOPS WEAR YOU CAN BY CAR ACSSESORES

#72 Precision

Precision

Outlaw

• Elite Members
  • 228 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 19 September 2004 - 12:33 PM

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE
NOS IN YOUR CARS
SMATER COPS
CARS LIKE HOLDON, FORD, ZEFER
WOODEN WALLS THAT YOU CAN SMASH THRUGH AND LIGHT ON FIRE
CAR SHOPS WEAR YOU CAN BY CAR ACSSESORES

Rex, don't post all in caps, please.
Precision

#73 smartboy4

smartboy4

Right-Hand Man

• Elite Members
  • 981 posts
  • Singapore 

Posted 19 September 2004 - 01:15 PM

chandra boy?

I lost my sig picture (2004)

#74 Precision

Precision

Outlaw

• Elite Members
  • 228 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 19 September 2004 - 01:40 PM

chandra boy?

What are you talking about?
Precision

#75 SpiderJay

SpiderJay

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Norway 

Posted 20 September 2004 - 01:25 PM

I was thinking of being able to die if you fall of a fourteen-story building. Or out of an airplane. Since you're supposedly going to be able to fly 3x higher than in GTA VC, then maybe parachutes would be a nice touch? I dunno, I'm just rambling here.

Oh, and for different voicecasts, for some reason it would kind of feel right to have John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson somewhere in the mix. Perhaps as Tenpenny and Pulaski?

Not to mention Benicio Del Toro. Anybody who has seen The Usual Suspects knows what I'm talking about.
But for the really dark stuff, that gruffy voice, the kind that would scare you badly in a dark alley at night; Michael Wincott. The guy who played Top Dollar in The Crow, Rochefort in The Three Musketeers, and had a leading role in Alien Resurrection. Why this man has not been put to voicecasting yet is a mystery to me.

Edited by SpiderJay, 25 September 2004 - 12:51 AM.

#76 gta_luva

gta_luva

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 07:08 PM

i would like to see a 2 playa games of gta :coolthumbup:

#77 Mc Split

Mc Split

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 10 October 2004 - 11:40 AM

The Police act realistic. Like when you go over the speed limit and the police catch you while on the road driving or on the side doing radar. And if you hit a car or drive reckless the cops will be alerted, this should mean the same to other people as well.

The Police act realistic. Like when you go over the speed limit and the police catch you while on the road driving or on the side doing radar.

Better Police vehicles (real companies like ford) these are the cars and trucks I want:

2003 Ford Crown Victoria (regular cruiser)
2003 Ford Expolror (suv traffic unit)
2000 Ford panel van (paddy wagon)
I like the swat trucks they already have in the prevous gta games.
Police tanks can be great.
Police sport cars will good too like the Corvette or Lambergini or something.

Edit from Bigz: Please don't double post

i would jus like to say if you can find a pic of a vice city police vehicle and zoom in on the back there is actually a ford badge on there.
We dont shed tears, we shed blood, you still wanna be a thug?

#78 SpiderJay

SpiderJay

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Norway 

Posted 10 October 2004 - 02:29 PM

You know what would be a great addition to San Andreas?

Mimes. You know you hate them, and you know you want to whack'em!

-Fred

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users