Convert your faith

Dave1

LMAO :lol: i can't belive what people are doing! damn just wow, and people would expect to belive this? HA! yea right.

That's why it's a joke, dear Sir.

I love that. But they have some pretty false statistics. First off, lowered amounts of pirates couldn't cause global warming. Quite the contrary, actually. You see, they are VERY warm blooded hate-filled killing machines. And besides, if their numbers DECREASING had made the global average temperature RISE, then the temperature would indeed be DECREASING as we speak. Alot of people complain about the recent "Ninja" trend. No, the trend is not the ninja. The trend is the pirate. Pirates are increasing in numbers everyday. THIS is what is REALLY causing temperatures to rise. So, as result, we must bring in the "Anti-Trend", the Ninja. It will OBVIOUSLY look like the Ninja is the trend because the Anti-Trend HAS to be stronger in numbers AND in brute force and intelligence to overpower the Trend.

Stop global warming. Support the Ninjas!

Hah, a brilliant attack on the whole Creationism/Evolutionism argument.

The thing I notice about America is it seems any politician can get away with anything just by saying that God supports my actions.

"Teach our children Intelligent Design - It's what God wants. I know this because it's what I want, and I believe in God, so everything I say is right."