ms.cooldude

New Mods that have been made

12 posts in this topic

:o NEWS:

I am making a newer version (v1.5) of my Intercity Highway + Miss Liberty pack coming out aproxamatly on the 17/10/05.

This will fix many bugs and there will be signs on the highway telling you where the Miss Liberty Junction is. More new stuff will be mensioned in the readme!

Hey guys i know this is probably the wrong forum, but i have a great idea for a mod. I think it would be awesome if someone made the moutain better, like make a pond, or lake or some sort on top, and possibly a cabin/house available to buy, because i love the mountain, and it would make it so much better.

if you can help in anyway it would b greatly appreciated, because i am in no way a modder, so if u can help me please email me at [email protected] :coolthumbup:

Hey guys i know this is probably the wrong forum, but i have a great idea for a mod. I think it would be awesome if someone made the moutain better, like make a pond, or lake or some sort on top, and possibly a cabin/house available to buy, because i love the mountain, and it would make it so much better.

if you can help in anyway it would b greatly appreciated, because i am in no way a modder, so if u can help me please email me at [email protected] :coolthumbup:

what mountain? mt. chillad? if it's that then this is definetely wrong forum

hey, i got a mod too, its called G.I.V. (Go-Inside-Vehicles) mod, it allows you to get inside the vehicles, like the ambulance, you can step in the rear part of it, i uploaded it in thegtaplace.com, hope ya like it :lolbounce:

Edited by -Silberio Da Great-

Here Are My gta 3 Mods

You Must Put these pics in the skins folder(u must convert to bmp (photobucket convert them to jpeg thats why they not bmp)

uck.jpg

2-2.jpg

player3.jpg

untitled.jpg