Help with VCMM

midnightstrd

You do NOT need to make six topics for your VCMM problems. I'm issuing you with a warning for it. Just have one topic and reply each time you have a problem if you're getting more than one. And I don't think VCMM problems count as an emergency for immediate response either. I've edited the topic title to make it a bit... friendlier.

Your problem has probably been answered in another topic anyway, so READ the previous topics in this subforum to find out if we've answered the question already, that will be quicker than posting ten new topics in bad english with capital letters and fifty emoticons.

Reinstall Vice City and VCMM, or uninstall every single mod. Then install the DMagic1 Wheel Mod through VCMM, then install one mod at a time, and test it, so you can see if one particular mod breaks it and you can avoid that mod. What happens? Do you get an error message? Does the game crash? Can you not find the cars? Do they disappear from where they should be? Do they turn up all white? What happens?

If you stopped acting like a cock we'd answer your question. I'm not on call here 24hours a day to look after spoilt kids.

Try a different mod. If it doesnt work, make sure everything in

c:\program files\rockstar games\grand theft auto vice city

and all its subfolders is NOT read only. Select everything in that folder, right click, properties, UNtick read only, click OK, then try again.