Radio Station by me

Fugitive

What music would you like to see on my radio station?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What music would you like to see on my radio station?

• Hip-Hop
    • Rock
    • Pop
    • House
    • Country
    • Jazz

• 5 months later...

I've made many noobish radio stations to VC... I have a real sucky mic so i can't really talk in there cuz the quality is lower then the bottom of the deepest part in atlantic ocean :D . Are you going to talk in the radio station too? It would be a useful one if you'd do. Otherwise it would be

a user track player with no music choosing options...

LOL! If you are really doing this then it's going to be great! I wish i could help doing it somehow. I can do the logo for the radio. But first i need to know what is going to be the name of it. And the name depends of the genre. And the genre depends of this poll / topic here. So vote, people, vote!

• 3 weeks later...

Trying to make p another commercial ( for Ammu-NAtion,

Need a gun? To blow your neighbours head off?

Or you need a FlameThrower to burn you enemys down like some fu*king flies? Come to Ammu-nation The worlds proudest gun store of all ( SCREAMING - GUN SHOT ) ( new Guy ) , Who can't defend very well HAHA! ( shoots the microphone, squeeky )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Emo or rock music.

Whats emo music? Ive heard of emo people but no idea what their music is like =P

And I think it's very hard to do radio station to SA. It was easy to vice since you had them in files and there was a converter to put em in MP3 so you can edit or listen them but ever wondered why ppl talk about the missions you've done in radio stations? Because the files are seperated and coded for the missions and i have no idea how 2 change them. Maybe you didn't know it or maybe you're a pro. Good luck doing it tho