#81 Taime

Taime

Riff-Raff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:31 AM

life is SHIT, i learned that a good decade ago, i know a lot of things that are shit and most things on the list, will be what people like (aka various websites)
Posted Image

#82 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:46 AM

life is SHIT, i learned that a good decade ago, i know a lot of things that are shit and most things on the list, will be what people like (aka various websites)

You can stop hinting that you don't like this site. :rolleyes:

Then leave you dipshit. For a shitty site you sure do visit often. :rolleyes:

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#83 Akuma

Akuma

Brett Favre society of grey-beardness

• Elite Members
  • 535 posts
  • Kenya 

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:52 AM

*1 week suspension*

He should cool off, leave, and learn why not to say this site is shit, on this site.

ABout my life nothing
Posted Image
I support the Brett Favre society of grey-beardness. Grow some stubble, and make that shit grey. Leave it that way. Forever. Retire from your job twice in eleven months.

#84 Taime

Taime

Riff-Raff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 03 December 2005 - 03:10 AM

whos on the 1 week suspension? im not im still on my summer holiday and its nearly christmas. if im on suspension (which im not) ive got the longest one in history.
Posted Image

#85 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 03:27 AM

Well.. I found out persistance really does pay off, to say or ask things even if you're not comfortable with saying them. So yeah, I'll probably end up meeting some people next week just 'cause I asked a question to my cousin's friend.

Her friends ( probably girls.. ).. and another girl Im not telling you guys about! Woo!

#86 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 06:39 AM

Well.. I found out persistance really does pay off, to say or ask things even if you're not comfortable with saying them. So yeah, I'll probably end up meeting some people next week just 'cause I asked a question to my cousin's friend.
Her friends ( probably girls.. ).. and another girl Im not telling you guys about! Woo!

If you get laid...... Give me credit for it. Y'know, just because I'm so cool. :D

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#87 Steven

Steven

E-1337

• Elite Members
  • 581 posts
  • United States 

Posted 03 December 2005 - 03:06 PM

whos on the 1 week suspension? im not im still on my summer holiday and its nearly christmas. if im on suspension (which im not) ive got the longest one in history.

He means on the site.t. If you don't like this site then go make your own that will be on the top three most visited sites. mmk?

Edited by Steven, 04 December 2005 - 03:21 AM.

Posted Image

#88 Gerard

Gerard

Underboss

• Administrators
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 12:00 AM

Steven, there is no need to call anyone a dipshit - never helps situations.

ANYWAY - in my life recently:

Last weekend i was reported lost to the police by my mum, even though i'd told her i was stayin at a friends after school and left a message that night confirming i was okay. After all that blew over, my mum decided i needed broadband back and a phone of my own (not shared).

Today i somehow managed to make my grandad buy me a contract for an E760 - one gorgeous phone i'm loving right now. Broadband should be coming in a few weeks, but a lot of persuasion is required to make my mum get anything other than 512kbps capped at 1gig/m...

Grand Theft Wiki Manager

And not a single fuck was given that day.

#89 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,917 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 02:32 AM

If you get laid...... Give me credit for it. Y'know, just because I'm so cool. :D

Yeah I would too, except most girls....well, they disapprove of your "sort"... lol, I mean like goth style shit and wearing black all the time :P
So unfortunately I can't thank you when I get laid. In fact I'll have no one to thank apart from myself and the girl I've drugged managed to intercourse with me. Nobody actually helps me get laid :P

Steven, there is no need to call anyone a dipshit - never helps situations.

ANYWAY - in my life recently:

Last weekend i was reported lost to the police by my mum, even though i'd told her i was stayin at a friends after school and left a message that night confirming i was okay. After all that blew over, my mum decided i needed broadband back and a phone of my own (not shared).

Today i somehow managed to make my grandad buy me a contract for an E760 - one gorgeous phone i'm loving right now. Broadband should be coming in a few weeks, but a lot of persuasion is required to make my mum get anything other than 512kbps capped at 1gig/m...

LMFAO. Getting reported to the police because your mum thought you were lost after not realising you were at a friends house. Priceless :D
Anyway that's cool you got a new phone and I already have your number which I've probably done well getting since you don't want me distributing it :P
And getting broadband back will be amazing.

Hmm... so whats happened in my life. Well not much recently. I've actually started using my webcam on MSN now, been on it a few times with Adriaan a few times which was a good laugh...and with Xenon...apart from when they took stupid pics of me. Oh and also went on webcam with Katie for quite a few hours, or "gta girl" as her username is here...she posted a couple of pics in the piccys topic. She's really nice too and I got her number ;)

And what else? Oh yes. Today, I went into town to withdraw hundreds of pounds worth of cash from my bank to put some in my savings account and some on some new clothes. But when I got to the cash machine it kept saying my PIN was wrong, it did this 3 times so rather than risk losing my card I took it back out and walked off slightly embarrased. Bloody stupid ATM machines, haven't used my debit card for quite a while though but I'm pretty sure I never changed my PIN since last time, so basically I now have to phone my bank and get them to issue me a new PIN...
I could have gone into a shop and tried to buy stuff with my card but then you look like a prick if your card isnt accepted because they assume you've stolen it or something...

Meh oh well.

#90 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 05:06 AM

Yeah I would too, except most girls....well, they disapprove of your "sort"... lol, I mean like goth style shit and wearing black all the time :P

You'd actually be surprised. And I don't care WHO you are, buy a trench coat. Chicks will be fighting to get in your pants. Don't ask why. I'm not sure. :D

Posted Image

lolz

#91 Steven

Steven

E-1337

• Elite Members
  • 581 posts
  • United States 

Posted 04 December 2005 - 05:11 AM

You'd actually be surprised. And I don't care WHO you are, buy a trench coat. Chicks will be fighting to get in your pants. Don't ask why. I'm not sure. :D

Hmmm... *runs to store*

I might get one but IDK. :bleh:

My life? Wel my girlfriend dumped me a week ago, and I broke my dads new DVD player he JUST got. O.O That was a messed up day. And right now is ok. I got sick friday (yesterday) and still sick today. bleh. I hope i get better <_<

Posted Image

#92 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 05:27 AM

Hmmm... *runs to store*

I might get one but IDK. :bleh:

My life? Wel my girlfriend dumped me a week ago, and I broke my dads new DVD player he JUST got. O.O That was a messed up day. And right now is ok. I got sick friday (yesterday) and still sick today. bleh. I hope i get better <_<

I've been sick all week, dude. Now Tallow is sick((Hmmmm.... I wonnddeerr whyyy. :whistle: )), so today wasn't as fun as normal nights because her head was hurting and stuff.

Posted Image

lolz

#93 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,917 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 12:54 PM

Ah well I'm perfectly fine. Except last night was really boring because Katie text me to say her computer is fucked and so I was left talking with Xenon and Adriaan. Xenon took some rather interesting photos on his new phone. Ask him about them ;)

#94 Steven

Steven

E-1337

• Elite Members
  • 581 posts
  • United States 

Posted 04 December 2005 - 05:37 PM

I've been sick all week, dude. Now Tallow is sick((Hmmmm.... I wonnddeerr whyyy. :whistle: )), so today wasn't as fun as normal nights because her head was hurting and stuff.

lol. hmmm... :bleh:

Ah well I'm perfectly fine. Except last night was really boring because Katie text me to say her computer is fucked and so I was left talking with Xenon and Adriaan. Xenon took some rather interesting photos on his new phone. Ask him about them wink.gif

That sounds like fun. :P

Anyway right now my life sucks. I have this HUGE exam thursday and I forgot the stuff to study :jumpon: Oh well.

Posted Image

#95 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,917 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 06:44 PM

I always "forget" to study. Somehow I still do well at stuff. I've no idea why.

I reckon this topic should be made into like a blogging sort of topic where everyone posts how their day has been or whatever, since it's basically become that anyway :)

I mean look at the current affairs forum, at the time I made this post this topic has 96 posts and 1,753 views. That's a hell of a lot compared to the other topics in here, it's pretty popular.

Edited by Chris, 04 December 2005 - 06:46 PM.

#96 Righty

Righty

*lurks*

• Elite Members
  • 1,962 posts
  • United States 

Posted 05 December 2005 - 12:04 AM

I don't think it could be possible for my weekend to go better

Yesterday I found out that I got accepted to Morrisville college, the college that I want to go to

Today, I got let out of work early because it wasn't busy enough.

#97 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,917 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 12:09 AM

No I've never seen his Myspace before.

#98 Righty

Righty

*lurks*

• Elite Members
  • 1,962 posts
  • United States 

Posted 05 December 2005 - 12:16 AM

Who has a myspace here besides the few that I know of?

#99 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 03:25 AM

Who has a myspace here besides the few that I know of?

Don't I have you on my friends list?

Posted Image

lolz

#100 Righty

Righty

*lurks*

• Elite Members
  • 1,962 posts
  • United States 

Posted 05 December 2005 - 11:37 AM

Yes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users