• Please log in to reply
2574 replies to this topic

#41 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 01:47 AM

Uh okay? Is she your girlfriend? Or is she a bisexual. Those are the best.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

EDIT: Nevermind, you're talking about Bri, aren't you. She's my pet.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#42 smallpancake

smallpancake

Hitman

• Elite Members
  • 602 posts
  • United States 

Posted 12 October 2005 - 01:34 PM

You have sexy pet chicks? =(

Well, I got Chris.

I stopped eating pancakes in 2009.  :sick:

#43 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 04:56 PM

You have sexy pet chicks? =(

Well, I got Chris.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:evil: We need this emoticon WITHOUT the red stuff. It has a great grin.

Anyways, yes, yes I do. Because I'm Spaz The Great.

I can't stop listening to the song Nymphetamine by Cradle of Filth.... It's.... Addicting.... Like... I can't stop listening to it. And there's this part that... It's so creepy... I love it..

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#44 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 04:05 AM

Posted Image

;)

I love you Tony.

Posted Image

lolz

#45 Morris

Morris

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 04:25 AM

Here's my life story:

My real name is Jordan Morris and I'm 14. I come from a family of four. I have a sister who is 15 and another sister who is 24. I live in Northwestern Ontario, while my sister who is 24 lives down in Espanola which is by Sudbury (at least 10-12 hours from me if you drive by car).

I was born Sunday July 14, 1991 at 12:35a.m. Between the ages of when I was born until I started school, I don't really remember much. Somethings that I do remember from that age are that I went on a trip to Orlando for three weeks. I camped a lot between that time in a small camper. I would usually go with lot's of my family, and we spent most of our summers there.

I think in September 1995 or 94 I first started school. My teacher was a real bitch. I was JK and she would send you to the time out corner for 15 minutes if you were bad. That's pretty much all I remember from JK. In SK the teacher was a lot nicer. When I did go to that school, I had a really nice friend. When I was in Gr.1 I moved away and didn't see him as much. At least I still seem him regularly in the summer (he lives in Toronto now, so I get to go there a lot).

When I started Gr.1 I moved to a new house and went to a different school. This school was a lot bigger so I was a bit scared. This school also had Grades 1 untill 8 so there were older kids there. After Gr.1 in the summer, they demolited (sp) our school and built a new one. This one was even bigger and a lot nicer.

When I was in Gr.2 I got to experience the newest school in my city first (along with 500 other kids). My Gr.2 teacher was really nice and fun. She had this student of the week thing going on, and I was student of the week three times out of the year!

In Gr.3 we had this play, and because I was bad all I got to do was move the set around during the different scenes (what a bitch the teacher was).

Gr.4 (200-2001) was my favorite year. My teacher was really nice, and I bought a camp that year. We bought it in October 2000. We spent thanksgiving out there with all our family. I couldn't wait until the summer of '01 'cause of all the fun stuff I would be able to do.

In the summer of 2001 I did a whole bunch of stuff like went swimming, fishing, hiking, and a lot of other things you would do at camp. In winter of 2001 I went skiing at my camp (I forgot to mention I've been skiing most of my life). I also went skating and other stuff you would do in winter.

In spring 2001 I had to do a speech for the first time, I did it on numbers (it was really lame).

In Gr.5 I had another crappy teacher and I was in a split Gr.5/6 class. The teacher paid no attention to the Gr.5's and spent all the time with the Gr.6's.

In Gr.6 I had a really fun year. 2002 was the first time I ever heard of GTA, my friend had Vice City. He said it was a great game, and I never believed him (how wrong I was!). Also in Gr.6 we got to see lot's of movies and stuff, it was fun.

In Fall of 2003, I started Gr.7. Gr.7 was fun 'cause that was the year I got my PS2. Christmas 2003 I got my PS2, and on New Year's 2003/2004 I played Grand Theft Auto (III) for the first time. In February I finally bought GTA: Vice City for my PS2. I was addicted to my PS2. I skipped school to play Vice City (me and my friend did). My marks went down a whole lot so my mom tried to take it away but I would always find it.

I went on another trip to Orlando in spring 2004. In summer 2004 I got really excited because near the end of July I figured out San Andreas was coming out. I was actually excited for Gr.8 to start because the sooner, the faster SA will come out. In August I bought GTA:III for the first time.

When I started Gr.8 me and my friends were really excited about San Andreas. When it finally did come out I was really excited so my mom took me to go buy it. I honestly played as much as I could (in the morning before school, after school until night, and sometimes I would skip school to play it just like Vice City).

By 2005, I finally started to play GTA a lot less but my marks were still really bad. I had a speech on Las Vegas and the judge for my class asked me if I wanted to go in front of the school (I turned it down though 'cause I would have been too nervous).

In summer 2005 I went out to my camp a lot, and had to prepare for high school. A few things that happened just before school started were that my PSP and a game was stolen, and I sold all my PS2+Games.

I'm in the IB course so school is a lot tougher then regular academic. I met a lot of new friends who are all really nice.

In October 2005 I bought a new PSP+LCS, and a few other GTA games for the PS2 (I still don't have one, but I'll be able to play them on my PS3 when I get one).

That's pretty much my life story (shortened of course) from when I was born until now. Right now I'm doing great, my marks have been improving, I haven't missed a day of school yet, and I joined some clubs which are a bit nerdy but fun. I joined debating, badminton, frontline (all you do is just play games watch TV, drink coffee, and eat donuts), and I'm signing up for enviroment studies pretty soon.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#46 Gerard

Gerard

Underboss

• Administrators
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 02:29 PM

Sounds fun, I remember playing Vice City in literally all my free time - looks pretty sad in retrospect.

Grand Theft Wiki Manager

And not a single fuck was given that day.

#47 Righty

Righty

*lurks*

• Elite Members
  • 1,962 posts
  • United States 

Posted 05 November 2005 - 06:16 PM

When it was Vice or nothing, I played it alot.

#48 smallpancake

smallpancake

Hitman

• Elite Members
  • 602 posts
  • United States 

Posted 08 November 2005 - 03:47 PM

Sounds fun, I remember playing Vice City in literally all my free time - looks pretty sad in retrospect.

You'll be saying that once you stop GTASA. :bleh:

I can still remember the first day I got Vice City. That feel of San Andreas still sticks in my head. Or the drive of a new game.
I played it whenever I had the time. I also skipped school to play it, though I played it alone. Hate playing single player games with greedy fags.

#49 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 05:53 PM

I had a dream where I had a kid last night.

In short, I think I actually want a child, now. Think about how awesome a Spaz Jr. would be.

Posted Image

lolz

#50 Gerard

Gerard

Underboss

• Administrators
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 07:32 PM

*runs for the hills*

'nuff said

Anyway, Vice City was the first GTA game i got - and it was the first game i played all the time - the discovering new features and exciting developments. San Andreas is just interesting, not as exciting unless you actually concentrate on one small area then you find out loads about it, then its fun.

Grand Theft Wiki Manager

#51 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 09:33 PM

*runs for the hills*

Haha. What better way to take over the world than with my own blood?

Posted Image

lolz

#52 Gerard

Gerard

Underboss

• Administrators
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 10:48 PM

Your blood hmm? Don't give me ideas...

*spills blood*

Grand Theft Wiki Manager

#53 C.O.D

C.O.D

SFM Right-Hand

• Elite Members
  • 858 posts
  • Indonesia 

Posted 09 November 2005 - 01:22 PM

Here's my story:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

My real name is Odhita Alexis Sandiawan. Currently, I'm 13 years-old. I am a boy with a light brown as my skin color. I live in Indonesia, my grandparents are from Bali, so I'm Hindu (and I'm loving it!). My mom was born in Tokyo, Japan. My Father was born in New York, the USA; but they're both Hindu and Indonesian.

I live in a minimalistic (with a medium-size) house with my Dad, Mom, and my 1-year-younger-sister. I am currently studying in an international school in Jakarta in the name of Sekolah Global Jaya. Whcih is one of the best schools in Indonesia. I get straight A's, and some B's in my exams or tests. I don't really like schools, since it's been boring for the past few years.

My life in the few weeks had been so dull, and an uninteresting life. Because I AM NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY ANY GTA GAMES!!
But I have managed to borrow my friends' GTAIII/VC (which are not played anymore, since they've got SA) and sneakingly installed them into my PC. Right now, I'm only playing games like Call of Duty Games, CS:S, CS, Juiced.

I also feel like happy when I'm here, at the TheGTAPlace Forums...

I play basketball in the school team, and my teammates and coaches say that I'm great at shootings and lay-ups. So now, I'm trying to be balanced with my life: Study Well, Addicted With Games & Internet, and healthy body. :thumbsup:
I also have a girlfriend (who I really love, and really beautiful), ladies (girls in my school) like to look at my body since I have got a six-pack (not to be cocky, I'm just out of ideas).

Oh, and by the way, the guy in the personal photo is not me, it is actually my friend, Ben who is already a motorbike racer. He is only 13 years old, and he had already won 5 millions rupiah, I'm too lazy to view that value in dollars.

WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH YOU????? WE DIDNT ASK FOR A frolicking BIO?? GEE YOU SURE HAVE A LOT OF TIME IN YOUR HANDS I SPEND MINE AT PUSSY

Chenco, what the F**k is wrong with you? Give the guy (Morris) a break, will ya?!! He's just telling his life story, why don't you tell us yours, see how you would feel when people start making bad comments about it! :spam:

Edited by C.O.D, 09 November 2005 - 02:54 PM.

Posted Image

#54 smallpancake

smallpancake

Hitman

• Elite Members
  • 602 posts
  • United States 

Posted 09 November 2005 - 02:56 PM

:spam:

Nice way to add to it, Bud.

Haha. What better way to take over the world than with my own blood?

Don't drop the soap.

#55 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 05:48 PM

WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH YOU????? WE DIDNT ASK FOR A frolicking BIO?? GEE YOU SURE HAVE A LOT OF TIME IN YOUR HANDS I SPEND MINE AT PUSSY

Judging by your posts and how you are CONSTANTLY attacking us for NOTHING to try to make yourself feel better, I'd bet you haven't even SEEN pussy.

You seem to enjoy going into topics and COMPLAINING about people posting ABOUT THE TOPIC. That's what this topic is about, posting about your life. OBVIOUSLY, you don't have one.

Posted Image

lolz

#56 chris82

chris82

Modding King

• Elite Members
  • 2,917 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 08:15 PM

Right now, I'm only playing games like Call of Duty Games, CS:S, CS, Juiced.

I hate when parents are like that. In fact, Counter-Strike is just as bloody, if not bloodier, than GTA.

As for me, I got a 4.0 as the first quarter of the school year ended a couple weeks ago. All A's but I almost dropped to a B in Technology because the stupid teacher didn't like the way I organized my books. And today, we had a Spanish test. Six pages long, and we ran out of time. She didn't let us finish because she thought be had enough time. (25 minutes) So now, any part we didn't finish gets marked wrong. What a bitch...

Finally, I still didn't get my PC back, so the only PC game I can play is CS 1.6, and I have to play at a lower resolution, because the store's repair shop is still waiting for the hard-drive for my gaming machine. (Damn you Seagate!)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Summary of TGTAP
This signature does not display correctly on Internet Explorer 6 or lower.

#57 smallpancake

smallpancake

Hitman

• Elite Members
  • 602 posts
  • United States 

Posted 09 November 2005 - 10:56 PM

Why not just buy the harddrive yourself Chrisipoo?

Edited by smallpancake, 09 November 2005 - 10:57 PM.

#58 Chencho

Chencho

Vandal

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 10:58 PM

Judging by your posts and how you are CONSTANTLY attacking us for NOTHING to try to make yourself feel better, I'd bet you haven't even SEEN pussy.

You seem to enjoy going into topics and COMPLAINING about people posting ABOUT THE TOPIC. That's what this topic is about, posting about your life. OBVIOUSLY, you don't have one.

Dude, shut the gently caress up your calling me lifeless?? your the one that has 5,111 frolicking posts and in all of them your frolicking fighting with your senseless SARCASTIC frolicking replys your very frolicking sarcastic so dont be frolicking talking shit before i kick your frolicking monkey ass lifeless bastard piece of shit and I have seen pussy it was your moms

Edited by Chencho, 09 November 2005 - 11:03 PM.

#59 Gerard

Gerard

Underboss

• Administrators
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 11:54 PM

You're accusing HIM of being sarcastic?

dont be fucking talking shit before i kick your fucking monkey ass lifeless bastard piece of shit

I'm under the impression Spaz is a human, not a monkey or inanimate fecal matter. I also don't think you'd be able go kick his ass, considering he probably doesn't like just round the corner from you, and if you mean metaphorically 'pwning' him, then no you have no chance of that.

I have seen pussy it was your moms

You're saying the pussy you have seen is Spaz' mother's vagina. Thats implying thats the only pussy you've seen, and you haven't even really seen it. So he was right - you probably haven't ever seen any pussy - 'cept your mothers and yours.

Don't try to trick, 'beat' or annoy the moderators here. Yes, Spaz is a moderator, only he has a 'member' badge. If you think you can just yell abuse at someone, just because they're right and you're wrong, then you need to do some thinking. Nobody else was abusive, just you - which proves that you are wrong, and earned the two warnings you have (one was an accident but I'm not going to revoke it). Just calm down or f*ck off, ok?

Grand Theft Wiki Manager

#60 Taime

Taime

Riff-Raff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 10 November 2005 - 12:00 AM

damn that was funny what u just put shame now every 1 (mainly chencho) is spamming this topic up
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users