2574 replies to this topic

#21 Righty

Righty

*lurks*

• Elite Members
  • 1,962 posts
  • United States 

Posted 01 October 2005 - 01:55 AM

This girl wants me to go to homecoming. I don't really know her well enough.

#22 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 02:23 AM

That's the point of going.. to get to know eachother better. Which was my situation :|

But yeah, just do it ( once in a lifetime oppourtunity, I mean it IS your senior year )

#23 Righty

Righty

*lurks*

• Elite Members
  • 1,962 posts
  • United States 

Posted 01 October 2005 - 08:38 PM

I'll be moving away next year and I don't want to get attached.

#24 Cam.

Cam.

The Druglord || Los Diablos

• Elite Members
  • 341 posts
  • United States 

Posted 02 October 2005 - 05:19 AM

I haven't done this..

I am Cam. 13 years old. I grew up in Pennsylvania, and still living there. My dad left my mom at age 5 but meh, they are accutally friends n shitz. Ahh, I grew up with my mom, sister, and grandma. I started sports at 7. Baseball and Football. My grandma was my biggest supporter in sports. I never gave up thanks to her. My mom has been my biggest supporter in school. She is a principal so I best do good. I guess you could say I'm popular as I hang out with the popular group. I have had a good life so far. I did lose my biggest supporter this year which was my grandma. She died of cancer of the liver. I do know that she would be so mad if I gave up on sports. I play defensive end and right gaurd in football. I pitch and play shortstop in baseball. I normally hang out with friends with my free time and come on the internet. I am currently in 7th grade and I'm getting straight A's.

Yeah, thats about it.

#25 888ball

888ball

Assassin

• Elite Members
  • 744 posts
  •    England 

Posted 02 October 2005 - 11:00 AM

I haven't done this..

I am Cam.  13 years old.  I grew up in Pennsylvania, and still living there.  My dad left my mom at age 5 but meh, they are accutally friends n shitz.  Ahh, I grew up with my mom, sister, and grandma.  I started sports at 7.  Baseball and Football.  My grandma was my biggest supporter in sports.  I never gave up thanks to her.  My mom has been my biggest supporter in school.  She is a principal so I best do good.  I guess you could say I'm popular as I hang out with the popular group.  I have had a good life so far.    I did lose my biggest supporter this year which was my grandma.  She died of cancer of the liver.  I do know that she would be so mad if I gave up on sports.  I play defensive end and right gaurd in football.  I pitch and play shortstop in baseball.  I normally hang out with friends with my free time and come on the internet.  I am currently in 7th grade and I'm getting straight A's. 

Yeah, thats about it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow you've got a good life, well so have I, but im gonna remain Mr Mysterious until i can be bothered posting mine

#26 Righty

Righty

*lurks*

• Elite Members
  • 1,962 posts
  • United States 

Posted 03 October 2005 - 01:33 AM

I have a problem with a girl but I can't explain it here.

#27 osiris.

osiris.

Bird Watcher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 04 October 2005 - 02:43 AM

am i the only one here who has a good steady relationship?

my girlfriend and i have been going out for almost 6 months now and everything is great, i really love her.

anyways i hate homecoming so i won't be going to mine, i probably won't even go to prom unless i'm forced to.
"The danger, if any, I expounded, was from our proximity to a great human passion let loose. Even extreme grief may ultimately vent itself in violence - but more generally takes the form of apathy."

- Heart of Darkness, 1898

#28 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 03:57 AM

i really love her.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did I..... Did I just read Osiris say he LOVES someone? Holy hell. I have to write this down! :lol:

Last night my router decided to go south on me((No... it didn't give me oral you pervs)). And today my modem did, too. But, I finally got it back up, and I'm the only one with internet((my dad doesn't care but my mom is pissing and moaning as usual)). A few weeks back I went to someone's party at an arcade then went to some guy's house who's name I ALWAYS forget. I met this girl who didn't want her picture taken. So... I took her picture. But Tallow deleted it. So I can't prove I had the pictures. Oh well. But yeah, so I started talking to her on AIM after stalking her through MySpace. She's pretty cute if you ask me. Maybe some of you will disagree.

Friday and Saturday I went to Halloween Horror Nights and I have now seen The Bill and Ted show three times live and once recorded((downloaded it off the internet, go figure)). I've been having some fun, and some fueding has been going on every now and then between me and my mom.... As usual.

So.... I guess that's what's recent in my life. :D

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#29 Cam.

Cam.

The Druglord || Los Diablos

• Elite Members
  • 341 posts
  • United States 

Posted 04 October 2005 - 07:20 PM

my girlfriend and i have been going out for almost 6 months now and everything is great, i really love her.

anyways i hate homecoming so i won't be going to mine, i probably won't even go to prom unless i'm forced to.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was just with a girl for a year until we broke up.. I still love her though.

#30 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 07:31 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was just with a girl for a year until we broke up.. I still love her though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lolbounce: Sorry, but I always laugh when I hear people that young talk about love. I don't think anyone in their teens should be thinking about love or forcing themselves to stick with one person. It isn't normal. I know, I probably sound like one of those teachers that told us we should "test the waters" so to speak. 'Fish around", I guess. But it's true.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#31 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 10:58 PM

Yeah.. I mean how else do you get to know girls good / get hated!

As in, some girls or boys firends hate you sometimes. Just for the assholes who don't understand things.

#32 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 08:11 PM

i really love her.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did I..... Did I just read Osiris say he LOVES someone? Holy hell. I have to write this down! :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL! I always find it funny when a couple around this age thinks they're in love. I did go through that phase myself though, dating people and thinking I was in love with them. I was even with someone for a year with that mindset. But I grew some common sense.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I could've swore I already posted that in this topic. Where the hell did I post it then? Anyways. Maybe we all have the wrong perception of "love". Maybe what they are feeling IS "love". You never know.

Posted Image

lolz

#33 osiris.

osiris.

Bird Watcher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 08 October 2005 - 04:24 PM

forcing themselves to stick with one person.

who's forcing themselves to stick with someone?

if i wanted to i could leave her right now, but i don't want to.
"The danger, if any, I expounded, was from our proximity to a great human passion let loose. Even extreme grief may ultimately vent itself in violence - but more generally takes the form of apathy."

#34 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 05:18 PM

forcing themselves to stick with one person.

who's forcing themselves to stick with someone?

if i wanted to i could leave her right now, but i don't want to.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But for the time that you don't, you're keeping yourself to one person.

Aww, I love you. :hug:

Posted Image

lolz

#35 osiris.

osiris.

Bird Watcher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 09 October 2005 - 11:43 PM

i don't want any more than one person.

#36 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 04:12 AM

i don't want any more than one person.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, I got stalked by a whole bunch of bi girls at the mall. Like 5 of them. Only got to know two of them, though. Pretty cute.

Posted Image

lolz

#37 smallpancake

smallpancake

Hitman

• Elite Members
  • 602 posts
  • United States 

Posted 11 October 2005 - 02:00 PM

Since we're on the topic whose the chick in your sig and avatar? :wtf:

I stopped eating pancakes in 2009.  :sick:

#38 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 04:14 PM

It's Nicole. She's THIRTEEN. Mmmkay? So watch what you say about her or I'll get all pissy with you.

But yeah.

Posted Image

Those are two of the bis. The one on the right is Shannon, she has a pudgey chin, but she's stil adorable looking. And the one on the left is Bri. Bri is my new pet.

Posted Image

lolz

#39 smallpancake

smallpancake

Hitman

• Elite Members
  • 602 posts
  • United States 

Posted 12 October 2005 - 12:03 AM

Uh okay? Is she your girlfriend? Or is she a bisexual. Those are the best.

I stopped eating pancakes in 2009.  :sick:

#40 mirzab14

mirzab14

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Germany 

Posted 12 October 2005 - 12:51 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope, i have been in a relationship with this one girl for 2+ months now.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users