2574 replies to this topic

#2541 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 02:34 PM

Yay, I got quoted in PLAY again. :D It goes on sale on 3rd September in the UK. I got about 19 days until I go back to Uni, so enjoying the time I have left.

Prcd1Cj.jpg

'Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather'

#2542 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 12:18 AM

Apparently, the student body president actually got a guitar club started at school and signed me up. I thought he was asking me to be the manager for his shitty band and that's what I thought I would be doing. I should start paying attention to what friends ask of me. Oh well, it'll be a fun way to waste Tuesday afternoons.

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#2543 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:15 PM

I'm going to be starting archery lessons in October for the Duke of Edinburgh Silver award, it should be fun but it's only for one month. I don't know if they do courses past the beginner's course, I assume they do. I haven't found anything yet for the volunteering because the award is so popular here and there are 6 high schools within Falkirk town and we only have around 15 charity shops. My friends and I are thinking about doing some fundraising or doing something about the local environment.

For the skill I am going to be practicing my Keyboard skills for 12 months, should be easy.

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#2544 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 08:52 PM

Well quite a big and exciting week for me, I got my driving theory test on Wednesday afternoon, lets hope im third time lucky. I got my birthday tomorrow and should be also getting GTA IV on wednesday and a new phone. :thumbsup:

Posted Image
Thanks to OGTAM for the Sig

#2545 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 04:39 AM

Apparently, the student body president actually got a guitar club started at school and signed me up. I thought he was asking me to be the manager for his shitty band and that's what I thought I would be doing. I should start paying attention to what friends ask of me. Oh well, it'll be a fun way to waste Tuesday afternoons.

Hey man, that's cool. We got a guitar club running this year at my school too. It's nice too, I never would of known that there were so many guitarists and a few really good ones at my school. We've been split up into category's too(but can play with whoever we want really. I don't get the category thing tbh haha)and I'm in the advanced category. Kinda stoked on that. It's fun jamming people and helping beginners out. We have 'em on Thursday lunches.

Edited by Nate10, 17 November 2009 - 04:39 AM.

#2546 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 04:08 PM

I feel quite proud today. I had a look at the Hitman 2 soundtrack on iTunes, and there's a link to an iMix there, which is a compilation of songs you can make yourself and then publish so others can listen and maybe buy some. Well, the top rated iMix is my one, called 'Different Song Mixes'. :D My description of it is:

This is an iMix designed to open your ears to new types of music, and hopefully you'll take interest in one or two of them. I don't expect you to like every artist, this is basically a compilation.

So, how many iMixes do you have on iTunes, on full view for everyone to see? :D There's only a few Hitman 2 songs on there, but I selected probably the best ones.

If you have iTunes, click this link and it'll take you there - http://itunes.apple....850275&s=143444

Prcd1Cj.jpg

#2547 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 07:13 PM

Hey y'all.

Yeah. life. Hopefully in a few weeks when I'm on xMas break I'll be a touch more active. Got a shitton planned though... Planning a mini road - trip to Swanage from Bedford spanning a couple days to see an old work friend who recently got engaged. That on top of the usual family stuff, preparation for Uni / Fdtn. Degree / Something, compiling a portfolio, web building, and sleep.Oh and partying....loooots of partying.

If anyone's between me and said route around xMas time, would be sweet to meet up an have a pint or somethin'.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#2548 YellowJacket

YellowJacket

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 23 December 2009 - 08:28 PM

2009 has ben extremely craptacular and I haven't been very active here because of it but I have lots of free time now and I put this place on my favourites (finally <_<) so I hope to pop in more often :)

Posted Image
Краще, ніж ви.

#2549 Gycu

Gycu

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,661 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:10 PM

Not that anybody cares lol but

It's the *last year of high-school* for me and so far I achieved: getting my driver's license, taking *lyohs* photos. I have some exams in the next couple of months and I have to think what I'm gonna do next, chosing the College I want to go and so on. Plus the tuxedo/costume picking for what some call Senior Prom at the end of the scholar year and many other stuff related to that ultimate "party" and the end to a great stage of life.
Plus taking advantage of class times -> having fun at school basically, hangin' out with mates, partying, going to Church from time to time.
Small and big decisions have to be made these months but I'm ok.
On a smaller scale I'm preparing for a party I'll throw this week-end for my 18th birthday ( even tough it was a month ago ).
Posted Image

#2550 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:47 PM

Not that anybody cares lol but

It's the *last year of high-school* for me and so far I achieved: getting my driver's license, taking *lyohs* photos. I have some exams in the next couple of months and I have to think what I'm gonna do next, chosing the College I want to go and so on. Plus the tuxedo/costume picking for what some call Senior Prom at the end of the scholar year and many other stuff related to that ultimate "party" and the end to a great stage of life.
Plus taking advantage of class times -> having fun at school basically, hangin' out with mates, partying, going to Church from time to time.
Small and big decisions have to be made these months but I'm ok.
On a smaller scale I'm preparing for a party I'll throw this week-end for my 18th birthday ( even tough it was a month ago ).

I care, like a lot.

Anyway, not much going on, I changed School, I'm in a crappy class in the 10th grade with the few friends I had, gone.
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#2551 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:32 PM

It's my 2nd from last hand-in for work on Thursday and Friday, and it feels weird. I only have 1 more to go before Uni is over and I'll need to get a job. I'll start planning for that within the next month or so. On a lighter note, I've got quoted in the latest PLAY mag again. It seems to be a regular occurance these days:

http://www.play-mag.co.uk/

I get quoted as the bossman because that's my name on their forums.

Edited by Bateman., 20 January 2010 - 10:32 PM.

Prcd1Cj.jpg

#2552 Gycu

Gycu

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,661 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:39 PM

Life bitchslaped me again today, two friends broke their word and it wrecked my whole day. Oh my, this was a hell of a week for me, waking up in a good mood but having the worst days. It helped me realise what entuziasm an optimism can do to a man. I'm so sick of this time of life ( late adolescence ) when any trouble is like the end of the world. Conclusion: I will avoid entuziasm and will always expect worse, because I'm tired of disapointements and it's better that way.
Loneliness these days ( or maybe so far the entire life ) is demoralising me, throwing me in the abyss with toughts of a sad and lonely death.
Seing all the people happy and in good mood everyday increases the sadness.

I'm fully aware of that whole "this is life, it'll all pass, good times will come" stuff but I just see them far away, when I'm happy I'm happy when I'm sad I'm sad, that's it.
I'm sorry for the corny lines, I have a manner to do this, also I could care less if anybody reads what I just wrote, because I know who reads (if) gives a c**p... I'm just applying writing therapy therefore I'm a boredom spreader.

Notice the egocentrism in my post, almost each sentence starts with "I".

Edited by Gycu Brun X, 21 January 2010 - 08:51 PM.

Posted Image

#2553 Silberio

Silberio

Long time no see, eh?

• Members
  • 1,610 posts
  • Sweden 

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:35 PM

Most of my songs start with "I" in each sentence, pardner - Hehe.

Howdy!

Well, I havent got much to say... Dont know if anyone remembers me around here.
It's been pretty much a long time ago I didnt sign in here.

I got back to sweden with my mamma, and we havnt got own house by the moment, so there's we dont have acces to internet so often, but i can get to my brother's house and use his comp', that's pretty good.
I miss my friends over there in chile... and my gal (Even though she never became actually "mine", we're just friends, but I hope the lord will make a miracle... who knows...), but it's pretty nice over here, we've got a lot of snow.
I see forward to get a house, a computer, and internet soon, so i may be posting again in a few months :)

Well, there isn't much more to tell.
God bless ya all, and se ya later.
Posted Image

#2554 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:54 AM

I received a sweet 32 inch HDTV yesterday as a birthday gift from my parents, and everything looks so amazing in 1080P. :D We already have 2 other HDTVs but to have one in my bedroom is fantastic. At first I had a lag issue with the action on screen, but I changed the settings easily via the PS3, shortened the screen to how it should be and it works perfectly now. Worked it out all on the first day, too. :) I haven't tried watching a Blu Ray on it yet, but I'm sure it'll be amazing.

Prcd1Cj.jpg

#2555 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 10:41 PM

Got my interview for my Graphic Design degree admission on Friday. Brickin' it. Also has job, knackered as hell 24/7 but the pay isn't half bad, so in a few months I should have a nice rig set up ready for a lazy ass summer (when infact my holidays officially start 19th May). Gotta go in a couple of times to college though since it's tradition that all art students hold a personal exhibition of their cumulative work.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#2556 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:07 PM

So I got my January exam result back today for computing and got an E =[ not too happy with that seeing as I thought the exam went a lot better than that...

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

I'm so happy, I could shit a rainbow!

#2557 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:48 PM

Another day, another PLAY mag quote. *sigh* All in a days work. :)

Prcd1Cj.jpg

#2558 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:35 PM

Hi guys,
I went on a somewhat long absence from here and a lot has happened. The reasons I was away for so long was that I was stuck in Florida for the whole of April and I am focusing on school at the moment. I have came on in the past fortnight or so but I didn't make any posts or anything.

I have to apologise to Gerard for not helping out with the GTA VC Gameplay & Help forum as I am Forum Boss of that but I've simply not had the time in the past 3 or 4 months but I am hoping to continue on with this job into the summer and I didn't feel attached to the internet as I was before due to the death of my beloved dog in February.

Anyway back to real life. Next week (the week that begins on the 24th of May), I will be going on a Duke Of Edinburgh Award expedition in the Ochils in Central Scotland and I will be going to Alton Towers again on Thursday evening, hopefully arriving on the morning of Friday. It will be fun week hopefully, but I bet my feet will be killing me so I'll be able to sleep on the bus ride to Alton Towers. :D

Thomas.

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#2559 Bear

Bear

"I just shot a bear" Sawyer LOST :)

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:19 AM

I have been slothing around for two months as university has finished. Has anyone else been having trouble getting work this year? I know I have.

How has everyone been?

Posted Image

Forum Boss-Serious Chat ^_^

#2560 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:20 PM

I need to do a re-sit for one of my Uni bits of work, my Major Project. Might go in tomorrow to see if I can pick up the failed work so I can make changes and do what needs to be done. I applied to loads of places for a part time job and received no replies. I asked for a non paid placement for my work experience several months back and didn't get a place, but I still passed after working with my dad. So people are reluctant to hire anyone it seems, even in a non paid position. I guess robbing banks is always an option eh.

Have also been quoted again in the new Play mag out in early August. Have been quoted for at least the last 6 months in a row in there. :)

Edited by The Bossman, 29 July 2010 - 06:20 PM.

Prcd1Cj.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users