2574 replies to this topic

#2521 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 01:06 AM

Haha, awesome.

Kida related, when I was back at school, I made a bet that I could fit in a locker (ours are piss tiny compared to yours, so it takes someone pretty short) with my friend. I got in, and a teacher started coming down the hall. In order for us both to not get busted, he had to casually lock me in, and walk down the hall, leaving me... Had to wait for the teacher to finish off her shit and leave the block before my mate came back and let me out.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#2522 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,936 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 11:15 PM

School starts on the 24th. Not pumped about that. Though I'm going down to the Sacramento area for the weekend for my good friend's birthday right before school starts so idk, that should be a really nice way to end the summer. Hmm, should be hanging out with my friend today after he gets out of his prob. meeting. He just got out of juvi, haha...

edit: I lol'd at the story Llama. I'd hate to be stuck in that locker for an unknown amount of time. :/

Edited by Nate10, 13 August 2009 - 11:24 PM.

#2523 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 05:55 PM

Well, my dad was rushed to hospital by my mum about 20 minutes ago, after accidently cutting his thumb open with a Stanley knife. I've never used one of those, but my mum said it was quite a deep cut, so it'll need a few stiches I think. He had a cloth around the thumb, and it was pretty much completely red, so he'll be seen to soon, I hope. He'll phone or text us about what's happening a bit later. I'm squeamish about anything like this, I couldn't bring myself to look at the thumb.

I'm sure he'll be fine.

Prcd1Cj.jpg

'Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather'

#2524 Greensabre13.

Greensabre13.

Bully

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 12:41 PM

I did that about a month ago, except I didn't have to go to hospital. I put a bandaid on it, and the band-aid bit that goes over the actual cut was almost completely red within about 5-10 minutes.

#2525 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:31 PM

He was fine, in the end. Although, a perfectly nice pair of jeans were ruined with a small bloodstain on them. Now, he has a big bandage around his thumb, and when me and my mum went to pick him up, he did the 'hitchhiking' signal, and I started laughing. It looks massive on his hand, like one of those giant rubber fingers you see at American Football matches.

Prcd1Cj.jpg

#2526 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:14 AM

In other health-related news, I collapsed during PE today while trying to run a mile, aka 20 laps around the gym. I started walking after the fourth lap and finally passed out during the 17th. I was wheezing and cursing at everyone in sight because I literally couldn't fucking do it! Crappy heart + emaciated physique + no breakfast = falling flat on my face and having to be dragged to the nearest water fountain.

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#2527 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:15 AM

Ah, for some reason, I can never eat at the morning on school days, it makes me sick.
How big is your gym btw?

Edited by Ivan, 18 August 2009 - 12:16 AM.

Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#2528 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:17 AM

I'd say about average. I don't go to a big school.

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#2529 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:19 AM

According to maths, about 80 metres around the edge of the gym.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#2530 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:19 AM

Eh, I basically "skip" every PE classes, I just say I have a back problem and it's very serious so I can't do anything, then I sit on the bench, turn on my ipod and just wait.
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#2531 Connor

Connor

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:45 AM

I don't do any P.E, I just fucking hate the teachers. They'd just think I'm lazy, but I do kung fu every Wednesday, I run more laps and do more exercises in 2 hours than they do in 2 days.

Posted Image

Ah, IRC, where men are men, women are men, and 14-year old girls are FBI agents.

#2532 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:20 AM

I used to hate PE at school except for when we done football or cricket or tennis. Other than that everything about it was crap especially athletics, everything about that was crap, I never skipped PE only one year where my timetable was built so that I have PE first two hours on a Tuesday morning, I just use to wake up late and come to school at 11. Never got in trouble with it as well.

Posted Image
Thanks to OGTAM for the Sig

#2533 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:31 AM

I used to hate PE at school except for when we done football or cricket or tennis. Other than that everything about it was crap especially athletics, everything about that was crap, I never skipped PE only one year where my timetable was built so that I have PE first two hours on a Tuesday morning, I just use to wake up late and come to school at 11. Never got in trouble with it as well.

Wow, you played Tennis and Cricket at School?
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#2534 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:13 PM

^
Yeah, dont you like cricket or tennis or something? We used to play tennis on a hard court and play cricket on the astro turf. For football we played on the field, these were the only sports I truly enjoyed playing at school.

Posted Image

#2535 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,936 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 03:32 PM

Ah, for some reason, I can never eat at the morning on school days, it makes me sick.
How big is your gym btw?

Wtf. Same here. I never eat in the morning on school days because of that.

As for p.e. - Last year when I had it, I just took the fitness and health part instead of stupid recreational team sport thing so I just went to the weight room or ran the track and I actually liked it a fucking lot. Was immensely easy to get anyway with doing nothing and if I didn't want to slack off, then I simply didn't..

#2536 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:11 PM

I always hated Cricket, I could never hit the ball. However, the fielding part of it I liked, because I could run after the ball. Running - short distance, 200M and 400M, Football, Tennis, even though I suck at it, Basketball, and maybe Rugby, I like. I always did every PE lesson when possible, simply because I could mess around with my mates, and just have a great game of whatever it was we were doing. I have a couple of football medals and trophies from when I was in the Brentford Juniors. A proud moment was having our photo taken with the Brentford first team, that was cool. A long time ago now, I barely remember it. I also have a hockey medal, from when I was on holiday at Potters Leusire Resort in England. I just decided to join in the game, along with my cousin and a few of his mates, and won the medal after a couple of games. The guy who gave it to me, Buzzby, has been on TV a few times. :) They also have a Youtube account - http://www.youtube.c...rsLeisureResort

Prcd1Cj.jpg

#2537 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:40 PM

^
Yeah, dont you like cricket or tennis or something? We used to play tennis on a hard court and play cricket on the astro turf. For football we played on the field, these were the only sports I truly enjoyed playing at school.

It's not that, I actually play tennis, it's just that only really good like private schools here, get stuff like that, my school has tiny shitty football field and that's it, pretty much.
Was just surprised, must be awesome to have a tennis court....

Edited by Ivan, 18 August 2009 - 04:44 PM.

Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#2538 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:18 PM

^
I probably said it in the wrong way, my school didn't have a tennis court we just played on a hard court (like the US Open) we actually played in the gym (which was used for multiple purposes like basketball etc) but the gym did have all the court marking on them etc and was the proper size.

Posted Image

#2539 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 22 August 2009 - 09:23 AM

Back to school yesterday. :(

Actually it wasn't that bad, next week I might be watching my old school be demolished. It's weird, I'm now a senior in a completely different school, we got a new school constructed over the past two years and it just opened. I was given a tour of it on Thursday but that wasn't a school day. Now I have to show these new S1s their way around. So I've started my higher course which resembles the English A levels.

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#2540 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:08 PM

^ haha sucks to be you :P I am not back at school until next Thursday and amazingly I didn't fuck my exams up this year =D i managed to come out with 2B's, 2C's and an E =D

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

I'm so happy, I could shit a rainbow!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users