Big Community Thread

Chris

Here's my story:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

My real name is Odhita Alexis Sandiawan. Currently, I'm 13 years-old. I am a boy with a light brown as my skin color. I live in Indonesia, my grandparents are from Bali, so I'm Hindu (and I'm loving it!). My mom was born in Tokyo, Japan. My Father was born in New York, the USA; but they're both Hindu and Indonesian.

I live in a minimalistic (with a medium-size) house with my Dad, Mom, and my 1-year-younger-sister. I am currently studying in an international school in Jakarta in the name of Sekolah Global Jaya. Whcih is one of the best schools in Indonesia. I get straight A's, and some B's in my exams or tests. I don't really like schools, since it's been boring for the past few years.

My life in the few weeks had been so dull, and an uninteresting life. Because I AM NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY ANY GTA GAMES!!

But I have managed to borrow my friends' GTAIII/VC (which are not played anymore, since they've got SA) and sneakingly installed them into my PC. Right now, I'm only playing games like Call of Duty Games, CS:S, CS, Juiced.

I also feel like happy when I'm here, at the TheGTAPlace Forums...

I play basketball in the school team, and my teammates and coaches say that I'm great at shootings and lay-ups. So now, I'm trying to be balanced with my life: Study Well, Addicted With Games & Internet, and healthy body. :thumbsup:

I also have a girlfriend (who I really love, and really beautiful), ladies (girls in my school) like to look at my body since I have got a six-pack (not to be cocky, I'm just out of ideas).

Oh, and by the way, the guy in the personal photo is not me, it is actually my friend, Ben who is already a motorbike racer. He is only 13 years old, and he had already won 5 millions rupiah, I'm too lazy to view that value in dollars.

WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH YOU????? WE DIDNT ASK FOR A frolicking BIO?? GEE YOU SURE HAVE A LOT OF TIME IN YOUR HANDS I SPEND MINE AT PUSSY

Chenco, what the F**k is wrong with you? Give the guy (Morris) a break, will ya?!! He's just telling his life story, why don't you tell us yours, see how you would feel when people start making bad comments about it! :spam:

Edited by C.O.D

WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH YOU????? WE DIDNT ASK FOR A frolicking BIO?? GEE YOU SURE HAVE A LOT OF TIME IN YOUR HANDS I SPEND MINE AT PUSSY

Judging by your posts and how you are CONSTANTLY attacking us for NOTHING to try to make yourself feel better, I'd bet you haven't even SEEN pussy.

You seem to enjoy going into topics and COMPLAINING about people posting ABOUT THE TOPIC. That's what this topic is about, posting about your life. OBVIOUSLY, you don't have one.

Right now, I'm only playing games like Call of Duty Games, CS:S, CS, Juiced.

I hate when parents are like that. In fact, Counter-Strike is just as bloody, if not bloodier, than GTA.

As for me, I got a 4.0 as the first quarter of the school year ended a couple weeks ago. All A's but I almost dropped to a B in Technology because the stupid teacher didn't like the way I organized my books. And today, we had a Spanish test. Six pages long, and we ran out of time. She didn't let us finish because she thought be had enough time. (25 minutes) So now, any part we didn't finish gets marked wrong. What a bitch...

Finally, I still didn't get my PC back, so the only PC game I can play is CS 1.6, and I have to play at a lower resolution, because the store's repair shop is still waiting for the hard-drive for my gaming machine. (Damn you Seagate!)

Judging by your posts and how you are CONSTANTLY attacking us for NOTHING to try to make yourself feel better, I'd bet you haven't even SEEN pussy.

You seem to enjoy going into topics and COMPLAINING about people posting ABOUT THE TOPIC. That's what this topic is about, posting about your life. OBVIOUSLY, you don't have one.

Dude, shut the gently caress up your calling me lifeless?? your the one that has 5,111 frolicking posts and in all of them your frolicking fighting with your senseless SARCASTIC frolicking replys your very frolicking sarcastic so dont be frolicking talking shit before i kick your frolicking monkey ass lifeless bastard piece of shit and I have seen pussy it was your moms

Edited by Chencho

You're accusing HIM of being sarcastic?

dont be fucking talking shit before i kick your fucking monkey ass lifeless bastard piece of shit

I'm under the impression Spaz is a human, not a monkey or inanimate fecal matter. I also don't think you'd be able go kick his ass, considering he probably doesn't like just round the corner from you, and if you mean metaphorically 'pwning' him, then no you have no chance of that.

I have seen pussy it was your moms

You're saying the pussy you have seen is Spaz' mother's vagina. Thats implying thats the only pussy you've seen, and you haven't even really seen it. So he was right - you probably haven't ever seen any pussy - 'cept your mothers and yours.

Don't try to trick, 'beat' or annoy the moderators here. Yes, Spaz is a moderator, only he has a 'member' badge. If you think you can just yell abuse at someone, just because they're right and you're wrong, then you need to do some thinking. Nobody else was abusive, just you - which proves that you are wrong, and earned the two warnings you have (one was an accident but I'm not going to revoke it). Just calm down or f*ck off, ok?

Dude, shut the gently caress up your calling me lifeless?? your the one that has 5,111 frolicking posts and in all of them your frolicking fighting with your senseless SARCASTIC frolicking replys your very frolicking sarcastic so dont be frolicking talking shit before i kick your frolicking monkey ass lifeless bastard piece of shit and I have seen pussy it was your moms

Considering how these 5,000+ posts were made in a period of OVER A YEAR? Alright, smartass.

You'd have to be pretty desperate to even THINK about WANTING to look at my mom's pussy. Haha, I LOVE when people try to insult people with lame "YOUR MOM!!" shit. Ahaha. Especially considering I hate my mom?

My posts are senseless? YOU'RE RANDOMLY CALLING PEOPLE SELF-CENTERED ASSHOLES! All these people are doing is posting in a thread, ACCORDING TO WHAT THE THREAD TELLS THEM TO POST. Or SIMPLE ASKING FOR HELP. If I hear one more thing out of you that is ANYTHING related to how you've been posting, you're out of here. I don't care. If I was still a global mod, you would've been gone after about your third gently caress-ass post.

Oh, and Zino owned your ass off.

Chenco, I think your like 13-15, but you studied only until year 1. LEARN HOW TO BE POLITE.

:bannage: Should you Mods do the job? Maybe... Maybe not... It's up to the Moderators, and WE should respect them...

Edited by C.O.D

COD - your sig is right - "Can't We Just Get Along?".

Chencho obvious has no idea how to behave, and was probably brought up without having to thinnk about other people at all - just yelling his head off. And why the hell is he yelling at people for posting their bio - that's pretty much what this topic's for, although with a slant on what's going wrong.

Chencho obvious has no idea how to behave, and was probably brought up without having to thinnk about other people at all - just yelling his head off. And why the hell is he yelling at people for posting their bio - that's pretty much what this topic's for, although with a slant on what's going wrong.

We're talking about someone who yelled at a member for ASKING FOR HELP. He doesn't need to be here. At all.

We're talking about someone who yelled at a member for ASKING FOR HELP. He doesn't need to be here. At all.

Who? ME? Or Chenco? I'm pretty sure it's Chenco, though. :P Peace Chenco, Peace....

pfft Chenco is such a douche bag

What's a douche bag? :P No really, I don't know!

Anyhoo,

My life has JUST GOT WORSE. My father got angry with me just because my friend could not drop me at my house before 9PM, even though that was the traffic's fault. So now, he UNINSTALED ALL OF MY GAMES. But he let me open up internet sites (duuh), Chat (MSN ONLY, why?), anything except PLAYING ANY games. :pissedred:

Thank god, my mom let me play BB gun wars.

So right now, I'm pretty pissed, and stressed... :pissed:

Well if you must know , my life is fucking hell right now, stress from school and other shit almost led me to killing myslef this weekend, I never get any peace anymore, just when I think I can take a rest, bam more shit at my door..

Btw Crimson looks at bad things :bleh:

Edited by Crimson

Btw Crimson looks at bad things :bleh:

Oohhh yeeeeah! I look at them with you.... Or maybe I look at YOU. :drool:

Anyways, guess what? After a WHOLE WEEK, my relationship is over! Aha. That's funny. Besides that day that I went out with Heather for 15 seconds((maybe 10, not sure)), this is like my shortest relationship ever. Oh, and when I went out with Josh for... However many seconds it was... Both of those were just in attempts to break a record.

Seriously, it was like a few hours short of 1 week and 1 day. Asked her out on Monday, and we broke up, on Monday. :lolbounce: